Chapter 12 ~

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! School just started not long ago and than New Year is coming up I have band practice, Homework.. Yeahh my life sucks ... FML my exams are up next month I mean school just fuckin started and exams are coming up? jus FML.. Waitt I think I rant tooooo Long so Here is Chapter 12 ❤

**********

Chapter 12

[Belinda POV ]

It was full of darkness I was being blind-folded the only thing I knew was that I could smell vodka and cigarette. That brought me back to reality I was lost, scare, alone. I started to scream.All I want is just being in my comfy room I just want my mummy. I started to sob and tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Awww... little Belinda is crying? " a voice said.

"Let.. me go..." I pleaded

"Let me think about it... how about a NO ? You this bitch stop crying. "

I broke into more tears, and cry harder. Who is that who? I didn't offend anyone but why?

"YOU THIS LITTLE BITCH!" He shouted and slap me leaving me in darkness.

*******

[Lucas POV ]

"Where will they be? " Novin asked.

"HOW THE FUCK DO I KNOW? "

"Mate chill, I know you are angry do take it out on Novin. " Keith said trying to calm me down.

But how the hell ? My girl is kidnapped, I feel so lost and hopeless. "I GOT NEWS! THEY ARE AT THE HUT IN THE THE FOREST IF THE WEST END! "

"What you waiting for? LETS GO! " I scream and rush to the door just in time to be stop by my sister.

"You fucking insane ? There is the most scary place .. remember Chris ? He is in that gang with left do you wanna send yourself to death? "

"my.. Belinda... is my fault I cause it.. I should have stayed beside her.. I.. " I broke down and all the walls I build to not show my emotional fell.

"Heyyy... mate is fine we'll save her " Kevin said and gave me a man hug.

"Come on Lucas.. you have to stay strong for Belinda! She needs you.. " John pulled me up and hug me.

"I know you guys are sweet and stuff but I'm not a gay! Dont hug, cuddle me it feels so wrong "

The boys burst into laughter, Keith laugh so hard till he fell on the floor clutching his stomach. "You.. *Laugh seriously *Laugh .. OMG *Laugh  ! "

"Bro you are fucking cute. " Gabriella said..

Suddenly the phone rang, Kevin ran to answer it turned out to be Lolla. Kevin lied to say she is with us we can't risk anything.

*******

[ Chris POV ]

That Belinda she cause herself trouble. I walked down to the room that we locked Belinda in she was still asleep. I want to smack her and hurt her so badly until she cries and scream.

This is Lucas's fault he brought it upon himself... He cause it is his fault.

********

End Of Chapter 12 ❤

A/N:  Okayyy I know is like crap but I did try... dont hate me *sob

Lucas - L

Chris - C

L - " WHY THE FUCK YOU TAKE MY GIRL THE PROBLEM IS BETWEEN US DON'T YOU FUCKIN HURT HER! "

C - " Ohhh is little Lucas angry? This is what you get for taking my brother away from me! "

L - "Grow up DICK! Srsly? It wasn't my fault.. he decided to save me cause he treat me like how he treat you!"

C - " I'LL MAKE SURE YOU REGRET! "

Me & the rest of Lucas gang  - "Boys Chill " * Pulls them apart.

Keith - " CHRIS! YOU DICKHEAD FUCK OFF "

Me - "KEITH STFU ! BOYS DONT FIGHT STAY STRONG FOR POOR BELINDA "

Belinda - " *Sobbbssss.... Let me go... please... "

L - " My Belinda... I'm coming.... "

That's it! Hahah!! Isn't Lucas sweet? Awww.... Boo Boo Bear ❤

-Felicia ❤