Chapter 4

Chapter 4

[ Belinda POV ]

- Saturday

I woke up after having the best dream on earth, there were tons and lots of ice cream everywhere like OMG! But it's just a dream. Looking at the time is 9 in the morning. I got out of bed and wash up.

After washing up, I went down looking for food. "Awwwww... my sweetheart! "  my mum said and she grab me for a hug.

"Mum... I can't breathe! "

"Sorry dear, I have been to busy at work and your dad is still working. I came home I see you. I missed you! "

"Ohhh..mum is fine, I know that both of you are busy is understandable. "

"But I feel gulity,that reminds me . I can't stand your fashion sense so after breakfast is shopping "

"Mum but you know how much I hate shopping is like my worst nightmare. "

"Belinda.. " She gave me her puppy face.

"Fine..just this time. "

My mum smiled and muttered to herself , I really hate shopping I mean people look at your grades , personality not the looks. But I also need a change so I'll just go.

"Lolla! Good Morning! What's for breakfast? "

"Morning Bel! Look at the table. "

I went to the dining room and saw Toast, Scrambled eggs, Bacon and sausages. "LOLLA!! IS WONDERFUL THANK YOU! "

"NO PROBLEM BEL ! " and I began stuffing food into my mouth.

"Bel! Sorry I think I have to cancel the shopping date because something crop up at work but we will be back before dinner. " my mum said sadly

"Ohhhh...that's fine "

*******

The surprising thing was that no one called me, not even Eldora. I wonder was going on. I got bored and change into my tank top and my shorts. I grabbed my ipod, my wallet and off I go for my run. "LOLLA! "

"Yeshhh? Where are you going? "

"Out, for a jog. I'll be back by 7pm . "

"You better both of your parents are coming home "

I nodded and went out to jog. As I was jogging I saw the cutest puppy on earth. It is white, fluffy, with an adorable eyes and it just looked at me. "Awwww.. you this cutiepie "

The dog bark.I carried it up and snuggled it. It is so soft and so white. Putting it down I saw Chris. "Hey! "

"Ermmm.. hi "

"So.. whatchu doing here? "

"Jogging? You? "

"Bring Lesile out.. ohh.. my dog " Chris said while pointing to the dog.

"Ohh...I'm so sorry I didn't know sorry.. but why it's without leash? "

"Lesile is a really good dog,she wouldn't run away from me besides I'm so hot"

"Seriously Chris ? Ohhh... I'm really sorry about yesterday, Lucas is just being himself I'm really sorry. "

"If you are sorry... go on a date with me? "

"Fine...Just one date"

"Yes! Ermmm... so how about tomorrow? I'll pick you up around 10 am? "

"Yeahh.. sure thing! "

"Ohhh...where something comfortable and light "

I nodded and I continue my jog. Great I got myself into a date. I fished on my phone and dial Eldora. "Hello! Sorry I'm busy now, please leave a message after this beep "

Great,my best friend is ditching me. I called my mum and asked her if she is free after dinner to shop. She immediately squealed happily and said yes.

I got home around 6.30pm and took a shower. I wore my jeans and my hoodie and went down for dinner. I was just in time to see my parents step into the house.

*******

After dinner, mum brought me to the mall. We started shopping from the basic stuff. I got myself into hell she started getting me sexy lingerie and make up. She push me into a shop and gave me a make over. She went off to shop for my clothes. "Baby!! I'm done " she said after shopping for like 2 hours.

"Mum! You literally buy everything in the shop, you are like giving me an impression that I should throw my stuff and place all of this in" I pointed to the 30 bags that my mum was holding.

"Awwww.. baby girl you are so smart. Ohh.. is done you look so new! "

I looked into the mirror my hair was curled, dye into red and everything of me change. I look so beautiful, mum got me contact lens and I was really happy about it. A new look will cause a hell of attention. But it got me prepared for my senior year and tomorrow's date.

I told my mum about the date she started squealing and jumping happily like some lunatic. I sigh, I can't believe I have this type if mum who is literally insane .

*******

End Of Chapter 4 ♥

A/N:

I wonder will Belinda new look give her more attention? Will more people start to chase after her?

-Felicia ♥