Not an update

Heyyy readers ♥ ,

So 2013 is coming to an end... I'm planning to write finish this book before June? I'll try... Thank for the support WooooPieeee!!!  Hahah... 31.12.13 is like a final full stop to 2013 life.. 2014 is coming up in like a few hours!!! *Excited.. So do enjoy the last day of 2013 !! Have Fun and I love to thank my readers for not killing me when I can't update on time..

I would like to thank Tiffany she was the one who encourage me to write it in a better way I guess if you guys notice the difference in the Previous Chapter... Hahaha I love my friends like they are the AWESOME people on earth.. Like Sisi, Staphanie, Shu Qing, Quraisyah, Atiqah, Tiffany, Jean, Najah, Aqilah, Blah blah my section and the band... so since is 31.12.13 I'll show you guys abit of the next Chapter..

Chapter 10

********

Chapter 10

[ Lucas POV ]

After the awkwardness between Belinda and Me I went off to find Keith. He was on the couch making out with a hot girl. But if is compared with my Belinda is No way...

"Keithy, I need your help! "

"DAFUQ Lucas! I'm in the middle of my business can't you wait. " He push of the girl and muttered a sorry and came up to me.

" I need to get my Belinda. I love her to fucking much. "

"You are whipped bro! " He chuckled and went off.

I was forming a plan in my head, what if Belinda hates me? No way.. it will be my nightmare, she will be with that pathetic Chris who only understand revenge.

I walked to Belinda to find her with Chris. That cause my mood turn 360 degrees. What the actual fuck ? I though he wasn't coming. Holy fuck that Chris is with my Belinda. (A/N:  I swear that Lucas is protective over Belinda )

*******

So here is a mini part of it hahahah I'm still writing it ~ so yeah... I love you guys!!!! HAPPY 2014 IN ADVANCED TO MY AWESOME READERS

-Felicia ♥