Chapter 14 - Ending

Chapter 14

HELLOOOO!! I'M BACK SRY!! I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL SO YEAHH... ANYWAY HERE IS CHAPTER 14

[ Lucas POV ]

I can't lose her she is my life, my girl. I should protected her, why my selfishness may cause her life. I love her and she...

"Bro cheer up she will be fine.. she is a fighter! " Keith

She have to survive, for my stupid and foolish act I may have cause her life but why her? She is just too perfect to be hurt.

The whole time during her operation I prayed that she will be okay, I swear that I'll never leave her.

I stepped into the ICU and sat there looking at her paled face with all the tubes inserted on her wrist. I held it close to my heart and held her close. Every second, every minute my heart ache seeing her on the bed suffering.

"Hey Belinda? Wake up? I need you,don't you dare leave me... I'm really foolish of myself I know I'm a Jerk who plays with girls heart, I sleep around but for you I'm willing to change I have been in love with you Since young. You are flawless, smart and kind. You take everything personal I am really sorry if I ever hurt your feelings... belinda I'm begging you please wake up. " I said as the tears rolled down my cheeks.

Suddenly her hand starts to move it made me when into shock mode. I mean the doctor say she is in fuckin coma which may last for like weeks but why.. nevermind I rather she wake up I shook her and her eyes fluttered open.

Seeing her blue pure innocent eyes really made me smile . "Who are you? " she ask with the innocence of her voice. I stare in shock at her and she started laughing.

"OMG Belinda don't do that! " I said and she was laughing away. The moment our eyes met I couldn't take it off. Even if she is having all the IV tubes on her hand she look perfect.

The moment of love was broken the moment the rest of the gang came in. There goes the scream "OMG BELINDA DARLING YOU ARE AWAKE OMGOMG ! " You could guess who's that's Eldora.

"Heyyy... I miss you..."

"Hahaha.. I scared Lucas to death. "

I  stare at her  and said , "do you think is funny I almost lost you! The girl I care for the girl I love the girl that made my heart beat out of my chest the girl who made me cry the girl who made me regret for not protecting her! "

The whole gang and Belinda stared at me  like i  was faking. "We are leaving.. oh.. I'm calling your parents and Lolla to let them know you are awake " Eldora pulled the rest out and leaving is with complete awkwardness.

"Lucas.. I'm sorry I didn't know you acted like you hated me.. I'm really sorry.. there is one thing you should know I do like you alot "

That had it i  stood up and pulled her  towards me and gave her  a long kiss. It got more passionate and licking her  bottom lips for entrance and she  gave it to me.

"You know I have been waiting for that for a long time Belinda.. I love you "

"Nahhh I love you more.. "

Belinda made me the happiest guy on earth even though we have been through stupid stuff due to popularity but after this I'll never leave her..

- THE END-

A/N: 

FINALLY IS OVERRRR!! Hahhaha!! I'm starting a new story so do Wait for that!! I love you readers!

Share, comment, Vote

- Felicia ♡