Four.

Aria's POV

Previously on Living with MB

"Girl, we just moments away!" Shay said. "Yess! EJ! EJ! EJ!" I yelled. We laughed. More and more girls came in then five minutes later...

~~~

Everybody screamed as they walked in. "I LOVE YOU, PRINCETON!" Some girls yelled. "THERE GO BIG DADDY MIKE!" Raya yelled. Mike looked at her and winked. She screamed. "EJ!" I yelled. He looked at me and smiled.

"Ohhh mmaa laawdddd!" I yelled while pretending I was about to pass out. Niyah and Lynn caught me and we laughed. Everyone got in line and I was the four person in line and Lynn and Niyah are behind. I'm so nervous.

I was next to meet them and EJ pointed at me and smiled. My tears got teary and I cover my mouth as I was walking towards him.  "Awe, don't cry, babygirl," he said hugging me. I hugged him back. I can not believe that I'm hugging EJ.

We pulled away and I wiped my tears. "You ok?" He asked. "Yeah," I giggled. "Can I take a picture with you?" I asked. "Sure."

( This is for real me meeting EJ )

After we took the picture, I hugged Prince then Mike. Then Niyah and Lynn walked up and gave them a hug. "We all have gifts for y'all," I said. "Really?" They said. "Yup, here you go," Niyah said as we all have them their gifts.

"Fam! This is sweet!" EJ said looking at his present. "You like 'em?" Lynn said. "Like them? We love them!" Mike said. "Well, we're glad that y'all love them," I smiled. "How did y'all make these?" Princeton asked.

Me and the girls whispered, "It's a secret." "Awe! Come on!" They said. We all laughed. "Aye, you know what?" EJ said. "What?" "Don't leave when the meet and greet's over, ok?" "No problem."

( These are the candles I made for them )

Then Raya and her friends went up to them and hugged them. "Hey, Mike. Can you sign my boob?" Raya asked. "Um.. Yeah.." He smiled nervously but you can tell that he tried not to show it.

He signed her boob and she smiled and walked over to us. "Did he just really signed your boob?" I asked giggling. "Yup," she said pointing at his signature. "Wow," we said at the same time, except Raya.

After the Meet and Greet

Everyone left the meet and greet and before Raya and her friends left, we exchanged our Instagram names and then they left. We waited for the boys for about ten minutes.

"Where are they?" Niyah asked. "I don't know. I don't wanna get kicked out," Lynn said. "Me either," I said agreeing with her. "Hey! You ladies aren't suppose to be back here!" A deep voice said.

"But we're waiting on Mindl-" I turned around and saw them behind us. "Heyy!" I said laughing. They laughed with us. "So, um, why did you want us to stay after the meet and greet?" Da'Niyah asked.

"Well, we were talking after the concert and little bit at the meet and greet and we noticed that you guys look fun to hang out with," EJ said. "And y'all are sexy," Mike said licking his lips.

Raelynn started giggling and smiling really hard. "So, you wanted to tell us that we look fun and we're sexy?" I asked. "That's not all we wanted to say to y'all," Prince said.

"Ok, we were going to announce this like in a week or so but... We were thinking, what if three girls got to go on tour with us?" EJ said. Our eyes widen. "This sounds like the dream I had last night," Raelynn whispered.

"Well, your dream can become a reality," Mike said. "So, what do you say? You wanna tour with us?" Prince asked. Me and the girls looked at each other then at them.

Will the girls say yes? Will their parents let them go? Is there a reason why they just invited them? Find out in the next chapter!

~KiKi 😍💋💞