Six.

Aria's POV

The Next Day

I woke up and stretched in my bed. I yawned and grabbed my phone off of my nightstand. I checked the time and it was 11:36 AM. I decided to wake them up and get ready.

"Hey, y'all. Wake up." Raelynn yawned and sat up. "I'm up," she said. I looked over at Da'Niyah and she was still sleep. I threw a pillow at her and she woke up.

"Ugh! What?!" She semi-yelled. "Wake up! The boys are gonna be here soon!" I yelled back. She rolled her eyes. I walked to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

After we did our morning routine, we put our outfits on and some perfume. I mean, I gotta smell good. I looked at the time and it was 11:57. They should be here any minute now.

The doorbell rang and we heard the door open. "Hey, y'all," my mom said. "Hey," Da'Niyah and Raelynn's moms said. We walked downstairs and said hi.

We waited for the boys another five minutes then we heard the doorbell ring again. My mom walked to the door and opened it. It was the boys.

"Hello. You guys must be Mindless Behavior," my mom said. "Yes, we are," Princeton said. "Come on in." They walked inside and they saw us. "Hey, girls," they said. "Heeyyy," we said then began laughing.

"Please have a seat," my mom said. The boys and their manager sat down then my mom sat down. "So... This fans going on your thing..." My mom started.

"Yes, the boys were talking and they were thinking, "What if we could take fans on tour with us?," and at first I was like, no. You know, I don't think this is a good idea. Like, what if something happens to the girls, then we're going to have to take care of the whole situation. Or what if the boys and the girls doing something that they're not supposed to do, like... sex."

Walter looked at the boys and Mike and Prince were trying not to laugh, but EJ shook his head. "So, then I asked them. I said, "If I let y'all do this, can I trust y'all to not get all crazy about having the girls on tour?," and they said that they're old enough to make good decisions so..."

My mom, Niyah's mom and Lynn's mom looked at each other then looked at Walter. "Well, I'm really not sure about this tour thing but if it really means a lot to Lynn then I guess she can go." Lynn's eyes widen.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" She yelled excitedly. "Yes, but if I find out that you've been doing something you ain't got no business doing, then there will be some consequences for you. You understand?"

"Yes, ma'am." She smiled. Then Niyah's mom said, "I don't think Da'Niyah should go. Only because she likes to have fun, I mean, that's not a bad thing, but I'm scared that she'll take it to another level and go too far."

"Mom, you can trust me. I know I get hype about MB, but I know when to control myself. I know when to calm down at a serious time. Just trust me, please." Niyah's mom looked her in her eyes. "Ok." "Yay!" She hugged her. They laughed.

Lord Jesus, please let my mom say yes. "Mom?" She looked at me then at them. "Could you excuse us for just a second?" "No problem." Me and my mom walked to the kitchen and I sat on the chair.

My mom blew her breath and looked at me. "I don't know, Ari." "No. Mom, please. This is the chance of a lifetime. This is huge! Mindless Behavior asked me and my friends to go on tour with them. Mom, you couldn't reject that. Come on."

"Aria, it's not that I don't trust you. It's just I don't trust everyone else. I may not know them. They seem nice. I'll give you that but... What if they try to hurt you and the girls? What if you get attracted to EJ and y'all do something you ain't got no business?"

I snickered. "It may sound funny, but I'm serious. I don't want you doing that. Now, let's say y'all do do it and you get pregnant. Now that will be bad on him because he's performing and you stuck with the baby."

I sighed and got off the chair. I walked over to my mom and put my hands on her shoulders. "Listen, I'm not going to do that with EJ. I promise. Nothing's going to happen to us and everything will be ok. I'll text you everyday telling that everything's coo. Mom, please?"

~~~

We walked back to the living room. Lynn and Niyah mouthed, "What she say?," and I mouthed back, "She didn't tell me." They furrowed their eyebrows. "Well, what do you say?" Walter asked.

My mom looked at me then at the boys then at us. "Pack your stuff." We screamed and we had a group hug with our moms. "Mom! Let's go! I gotta pack!" Niyah said running out the door. "Me too!" Lynn said running out the door as well. I ran upstairs and started packing. I can't believe this is happening. Thank you God!

Yay! They get to go! How would you feel if your mom said you could go with MB for tour? What's gonna happen next? Find out in the next chapter!

~ KiKi😍💋💞