Sixteen.

Aria's POV

I need to relax. I'm gonna get in the jacuzzi and sit there for a while. I run the bath water and while it was running, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. A few minutes later, I took the water off and turn on the little fake candles that were around the tub.

I undress myself and got in the jacuzzi. I laid my head on a towel and I looked outside. It was a lovely view. ( Pretend the outside looks darker since it's late ) The crickets were chirping, the moon was shining bright, it was just so relaxing. I really needed this. I closed my eyes and listened to the nature outside.

I opened my eyes and got my phone

I opened my eyes and got my phone. I love put on some soft music to calm me down even more. I sighed and closed my eyes again.

EJ's POV

I really need to talk to Aria. I hate to see her sad and it just breaks my heart. Y'all can go ahead and call me a punk but y'all don't understand how much I like her and care for and about her. After the meet and greet, I went to me and Aria's room to get my stuff for my shower.

I heard the bathtub creaking like someone was moving in the tub so I went to Mike's room. I knocked on the door and he opened it. "Aye, wassup," Mike said. "Hey, Aria's in the bathtub. Can I take a quick shower here?" I asked. "Yea, sure. Come in."

I said, "Thanks," and walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After my shower, I walked out of Mike's room and walked around in the hotel. I decided to call my dad for advice. I dialed his number and waited for him to answer.

"Hello?" My dad answered. "Hey, dad. Can I ask you something?" "Of course." "Well, see, I really like this girl and I'm pretty sure she likes me back but I'm nervous to ask her out because I'm afraid that Walter will find out." "Wait, so, you really like this random fan that you met a few weeks ago?"

"Well, yeah, but-" I stopped and looked around. "The reason why those girls are here right now is because I lied about the 'Touring with MB thing," I said. "Why?" "Because I really like her and... I've had a crush on her since we were in 4th grade..."

"Wait, so you didn't just meet her?" My dad asked. "No, and I don't even think she remembers me..." "Oh, I think I remember her," my dad said.

Flashback : In 4th Grade

9 Year Old Elijah

"Welcome to 4th grade, everyone! I'm Miss Heather, your teacher, and you guys will have a great time with me this year. Now, I'm gonna go take attendance. When I called your name, say here, please."

She called the kids by alphabetical order, then she was getting close to my last name. "Amari Jackson?" "Here," he said. "Elijah Johnson?" "Here," I said. "Liyah Johnson?" "Here," she said. ( They're not related ) "Aria Kyle?" "Here."

I turned my head to my right and I saw the most beautiful girl in the world. She looked at me and said,"Hi." I smiled nervously. "Hi." She smiled and turned back to the teacher. Oh, my gosh. She's so pretty. I wish she can be my girlfriend.

Flashback Over

"Son, why didn't you tell me?" Dad asked. "I don't know. I thought I could ask her out without any help but I guess not," I said sadly. "Well, I would tell you what you should do, but I don't know if you should take that chance because of Walter."

"Man, I don't know what to do. I've been in love with her since I first laid eyes on her." My dad sighed. "Well, you can't stop people from love... Ok, here's what you should do..."

Aria's POV

After my bath, I lotioned up and I put some shorts on with a tank top. As I walked out the bathroom, I saw EJ standing there with his hands behind his back. "Oh, hey," I said. "Hey." "What's behind your back?" He had a rose behind his back and he gave it to me.

"EJ," I said as I smiled. He smiled. "You're welcome." I stared in his eyes and he stared in mine. I looked away from him. "What's wrong?" "It's just that- never mind," I said as I sat on the bed. He sat on the bed and he put his hand on my back.

"It's ok," he whispered. I sighed. "Look, you remember when I said that I needed to talk to you?" He nodded his head. "Well... I think I'm starting to have.. feelings for you," I said as I whispered the last part.

"Well, I've had feelings for you since-" he stopped. "Since when?" He sighed. "4th grade," he finally answered. "Huh? We met like a week and a half ago," I said. "No, well, did you remember YellowField Elementary?" "Yeah?" I said. "I went there, too. I sat next to you all year."I still didn't know what he was talking about. "You remember when that one kid got tripped and he fell on his food and some girl helped him out?" He asked.

Flashback : In 4th Grade

9 Year Old Elijah

I went and got in the lunch line. It was about twenty kids in line and I was in the middle. As I put my food on the tray, I saw Aria walking to a table with a few another girls. When I got all of my food, I began to walk towards her, but then some random boy tripped me and I feel on my food.

Everyone in the room was laughing at me. I was embarrassed and I picked my food up from the floor. A girl picked my tray up then helped me up. It was her. "You ok?" She asked while wiping my face off with her napkin. I nodded my head. "Thank you," I whispered then I walked to the bathroom.

Flashback Over

"Now, I remember. I felt really bad for him. I always felt like her had a hug crush on me. I wonder how he's doing," I said as I looked at him. He raised his eyebrows. Now it's all coming back to me. "Oh, EJ. I'm sorry," I said as I gave him a hug. He hugged me back. "It's fine."

We pulled away from each other. "Look, I've been in love with you since I first saw you. When we met again at the meet and greet, I was super nervous, but I kept my coo. Aria, I really really like you." He said. I smiled.

I looked at his lips then looked at him. He slowly leaned in and our lips connected. We shared the most beautiful kiss ever. I feel so much better now that we talked about how we felt about each other. We pulled away and looked at each other.

"By the way, you can call me, Elijah, if you want." I smiled. "Ok, Elijah," I giggled. "I finally got the girl of my dreams," he whispered. I blushed and he kissed me again. This is amazing...

Awe! They're finally together and no, they didn't do anything, ya nasties. Will Walter find out that MB are dating their fans? Read the book to find out more!

~ KiKi😍💋💞