Nineteen.

Aria's POV

Previously on Living with MB...

"I don't want to hear this! Aria and your friends need to leave right now! And you and the boys are fired! I don't care about the fans being mad at you all! I don't care! Everyone leave right now!"

"Walter, please!" Elijah cried. "I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU AGAIN! LEAVE RIGHT NOW!" Walt yelled. "COME ON, WALT!" Prince yelled. He already left and slammed the back door of the hotel.

~~~

I can't believe this. I get to meet and basically live with my favorite band and they get fired because of us. "Great. This is just great. Y'all get caught, MB is over, we have to leave. Man, this is all your fault!" Da'Niyah yelled.

"Wait, how is this my fault?" I said. "Because, if we didn't plan this stupid thing, we wouldn't be in this mess! EJ should've never asked you out anyway! I mean, look at you!" "Ok, um, it sound to me like you're jealous!" I started to raise my voice a little.

"Jealous?! JEALOUS OF WHAT?!" "APPARENTLY YOU BECAUSE IF YOU WERE A REAL FRIEND, YOU WOULDN'T BE JEALOUS OF ME!" We were yelling at each other then things started to get physical. She pushed me then I pushed her back.

She swung on me but I dodged it and punched her in her face. We were fist fighting and yelling at each other then everyone came and broke us up. Elijah picked me up away from her but I was still swinging. Princeton pulled her away as well.

"ARIA! CALM DOWN!" Elijah yelled. "NO! NO! I'M TIRED OF HER, MAN! SHE IS NEVER HAPPY FOR ME, FOR ANYTHING I DO! I'M ALWAYS THERE FOR HER! OH, BUT IF I NEED SOMETHING, WHERE IS SHE?! NO WHERE, BECAUSE YOU'RE A TERRIBLE FRIEND!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. "I'M ALWAYS THERE! I'M ALWAYS HAPPY FOR YOU, BUT YOU NEVER DO THAT FOR ME!" Da'Niyah looked at me and she shed a tear. "Look, I'm sorry, ok? I just.. You're right. I am jealous of you, but I'm only jealous of you because.. you got it made. You have amazing grades, you're going to Harvard soon, your parents are the best.. I just.. I just wish that I had that.. I'm sorry."

I took a deep breath. "Why didn't you just say something?" I asked as calmly as I could. "Because I didn't are friendship to go at risk." "You're kinda too late for that," I mumbled. "Aria, please? This was exactly what I was afraid of. Please? I don't want our friendship to go down the drain.. please forgive.. please?"

I sighed. "We'll talk later." She nodded her head. "Ok, so I guess we just pack our things," Mike said. "No, y'all not going nowhere," I said. "Why? I don't wanna work with Walter anymore. We didn't do anything. I mean, look at Steve Harvey. He married a fan so why can't we date?" Prince said. "He does have a point. You can't stop people from loving each other," Elijah said. "I know." "So, why do you wanna ask Walter to hire them back?" Lynn asked. "We not. I got a plan," I said. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy but trust me. Walter gonna look like the crazy one.

What is Aria planning to do? Will Aria and Da'Niyah ever be friends again? Find out in the next chapter! One more left y'all!

~KiKi😍💋💞