Twelve.

Mike's POV

Dang. Raelynn is so fine, but she look like the shy type. I gotta loosen her up. I gotta make her feel safe around me. But how? I'll ask the boys. I put the boys in a group text and then I texted them.

Mike🌊: aye y'all I need help with something

EJ🤓😌: what's wrong

Prince👑💫: wassup

Mike🌊: Raelynn😌

EJ🤓😌: what about her🤔

Prince👑💫: yea wassup with her

Mike🌊: nothing's wrong but I'm starting to like her but she so shy

EJ🤓😌: ohhh

Prince👑💫: so what's the problem

Mike🌊: how do I make her feel comfortable around me?

Prince👑💫: ok before I give you some advice, I hope you not trying sleep wit her

Mike🌊: well...😏

EJ🤓😌: MIKE!😠

Mike🌊: ok I won't

Prince👑💫: good now here's what you should do

Da'Niyah's POV

I took a shower and brushed my teeth then I walked to me and Prince's room. He was texting somebody. It was probably the boys. "Hey," I said as I sat down on the bed. He turned around and looked at me.

"Oh, hey," he said as he turned back at his phone and continued to text whoever he was texting. After he was down, he turned around and looked at me. "Everything coo?" I asked. "Yea, the boys needed help with something," he said.

"Oh," I said as I looked at the tv. He stared at me then I looked at him. "What?" I asked. He shook his head. "Nothing." "Oookk," I said as I turned back to the tv. He scooted next to me and put his arm around me.

I looked at his arm and looked at him. "What cha doing?" I asked. He sighed. "Look, I know I'm not supposed to do this but... I like you..." I blinked. "What?" "I know it's may sound weird but I can't help the way I feel..." I raised my eyebrows. "Oh," I said. My so speechless right now. I mean, of course, I want to go out with him but me and him would get in trouble if Walter found out. "I-I don't know what to say," I said.

"Shh," he said as he put his finger on my lips. "Don't say anything." He gently grabbed my chin and pulled me closer to him. I leaned closer to him and our lips connected. He licked my bottom lip for an entrance and I let him.  He laid back so I was on top and we continued to make out. I'm actually making out with Princeton.

Raelynn's POV

Mike left earlier and he's been gone for forty five minutes. I wonder when he coming back. He said he had to pick something up but... I don't know. I'll just take my shower and go to sleep.

I decided to get in the shower for about thirty minutes. Oh, my god. That water felt so good. Lawd Jesus! I got out the shower and dried off. I put some of my favorite lotion called Love & Sunshine. I put on my underwear then I put on a tank top and some shorts. I opened the bathroom door and I saw this.

( The wine bottle is non-alcoholic )

"What is th-" Mike cut me off. "Look, you've just been so shy so I just wants you to loosen up and feel comfortable around me," he explained. I smiled and I walked towards him. "Thank you for this. I guess the only reason why I act shy around you is because..."

"What?" "Because... I like you... Not just as a fan but as if I wasn't..." He raised his eyebrows. "Really?" I nodded my head and looked down. He grabbed my chin and titled my head up so I can look at him.

"Stop doing that. You're too beautiful to look down." I blushed. He gave me a hug and I hugged him back. He looked at me and looked at my lips then he looked in my eyes. "Can I?" I nodded my head. He pecked my lips gently. Then we pulled away.

I smiled and he smiled back. We sat on the bed and ate the things that were in the basket. We were talking about how he got in the group and the things that we enjoy to do. Now I do feel comfortable around him.

Awe, Mike!😍 Prince and Da'Niyah really hit it off, if ya know what I mean.😏 You think Walter is gonna find out? Will they tell the gang? Read the story to find out!

~KiKi😍💋💞