Eighteen.

EJ's POV

"Goodnight, Houston!"

"We love you, Dallas!"

"We love you, LA!"

"Goodnight, Denver!"

So far, we did fifteen shows. Eight more and then we're on Christmas Break! Thank the lord! Oh, yeah, and Walter still doesn't know about us dating the girls and he won't know about it. Well, I pray that he won't. If he does, who knows what will happen.

Aria's POV

"I love you, Aria," Elijah said. "I love you, too," I said back with tears in my eyes. He kissed me passionately and sweetly. I kissed him back the same way. Then all of a sudden, Walter was standing in front of us.

"What the heck are you doing?!" He yelled. We pulled away. "Walt, let me explain!" Elijah yelled. "No! Aria, pack your stuff! And Elijah, YOU'RE FIRED!" "No! Walter! Please!" Me and Elijah yelled.

"I don't want to hear this! Aria and your friends need to leave right now! And you and the boys are fired! I don't care about the fans being mad at you all! I don't care! Everyone leave right now!" "Walter, please!" Elijah cried. "I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU AGAIN! GET OUTT!" Walt yelled. "NO! NO! NO!"

Reality

"NO! NO! NO! NO!" I yelled. "Aria! Wake up!" I gasped and woke up. "Are you ok?" Elijah asked me. I sighed of relief knowing that it was a dream. "Yeah, I just had a bad dream," I said. "What was it about?" He asked.

I checked the time and it was 3:38 AM. "I'll tell you in the morning. It's bad luck to talk about bad dreams at night time," I explained. "Alright, babe. Good night," he said as he kissed me on my cheek, wiping the sweat off my forehead.

"Night." I turned over and sighed again. Then I felt arms snake around my waist. I held his arms tighter and laid my head back on him. He laid his head on my shoulder then I heard his soft snores. I fell asleep after I heard his cute snores.

EJ's POV

At the Orpheum Theatre in Madison...

When Aria told me about her dream, I started to get a little worried. It seems like now Walter is getting suspicious. He's been walking in our hotel rooms like every hour. Not even that. He'll pop in our rooms at anytime. I mean, of course, me and Aria aren't doing anything like that, but still.

Me and the boys had to get ready for the show so we went to the Orpheum Theatre and rehearsed. I could barely concentrate on the routine for our dances. The music stopped and we stopped dancing.

"Yo, what is wrong with you?" Prince asked. "I'm sorry, y'all. It's just... I got a lot of stuff on my mind." "Like what?" Mike asked. "Well, Aria told me that she had a bad dream last night about all of us getting caught," I explained.

"What? About us dating the girls?" Prince said. "Yeah, and it seems like Walt is getting suspicious." "You know, he has been acting weird lately. I caught him looking outside our window looking inside of me and Lynn's room the other night," Mike said.

"What? Ok... that's weird," Prince said. "Yeah, so what are we gonna do?" I asked. "I have no clue," Prince said. "Me either," Mike said. "Dang, man. I ain't trying to get fired," I said. "Yeah, I ain't trying to get fired over no girl, like Santo," Mike said.

"Aye! We said we wasn't go talk about them!" Prince yelled. "Ok, geesh! My bad," Mike said. "Anyway, this is serious. I don't want Walter to find out about me and Aria," I said. "Well, I don't want him finding out about me and Niyah," Prince said.