Seven.

Aria's POV

This is unbelievable! I CAN GO ON TOUR WITH MB! Oh my god. This is insane! And my best friends are coming too?! I am so happy! This is a dream come true! Well, Lynn's dream. Hehe.

I packed my things for tour then I checked everything that I might need. "Ok, underwear. Check. Pajamas. Check. Soap. Check. A bunch of clothes. Check. Five pairs of shoes, flip flops, and boots. Check. Socks. Check. Deodorant. Check. Lotions. Jewelry. Check. Jackets. Check. Contacts and glasses. Check. Sunglasses. Check. Swimsuit. Charger. iPod. Check. Dresses. Check. Um, that's it."

I zipped up my suitcase and put in on the floor. I pulled the handle and began to walk out of my room then I stopped. "Ooh. My inhaler." I quickly grabbed it from my dresser and put it on the side of my suitcase.

I walked downstairs and the boys, Walter and my mom were sitting down, talking to each other. "Yes, she's been obsessed with you guys ever since she discover y'all," my mom said.

"Yeah. We've been through a lot of chances over the years, but it's a blessing to me because if it wasn't for Walter, we wouldn't be here right now," Princeton said.

I smiled and put my suitcase by the door. "Ok. I'm all set." "Good." Walter said. "Now, Raelynn and Da'Niyah need to come on," I laughed, then they laughed.

After I said that, the girls opened the door wide open. "LET'S HIT THE ROAD!" They yelled. "We laughed. "Yeah, we should be going. Our flight leaves in a half hour," EJ said.

"Ok, well, it was nice meeting you all and y'all be safe," my mom said. "We will." "Oh, and Aria?" "Yes?" "Remember what I told you," she said with a serious tone. "I promise." She nodded.

"I love you," our moms said. "I love you, too!" We said. "Ok, just put your stuff in the trunk and we'll be on our way," Walter said. Me and the girls cheered and we walked to the trunk. I was about to put my suitcase and my backpack in their but EJ grabbed them both.

"Let me get that for you," he said putting them in the trunk. "Oh, thank you," I blushed. Princeton and Mike did the same for Niyah and Lynn. We got in the limo and sat down.

"Girl, this is actually happening!" Niyah said. "I know!" I said. "Wait, Ari. What did your mom say?" Lynn asked. I rolled my eyes. "Alright, basically, she said..."

EJ's POV

"Ok, now, I really don't like how we lied their parents like that," Walter said. "Oh, come on. It's not that bad," Mike said. "Yeah, I feel kinda guilty about this whole thing," I said.

"Well, since we did what we, I don't want y'all you say anything to the girls," he said. "We won't say nothing," we said. "Good, and please, don't do anything sexual with these girls, understand?" He said.

"Yes, sir," I said. I looked over at the boys. "Well..." They smirked. "Dude!" I hit both of them. "Alright, we won't do anything," they said. "Good, now let's go before we late," Walter said.

We got in the limo and I sat next to Aria. Mike sat next to Raelynn and Prince sat next to Da'Niyah. Aria smiled and I smiled back. The boys better not do anything that their not suppose to. I already feel bad enough.

What if the girls find out that they lied? What do you think they'll do? Will everything go smoothly on tour? Read the book to find out!

~KiKi😍💋💞