11

Riley

"Not exactly immediately, I mean. I realized I knew that I felt different about you then any other person I've ever known. I have a different kind of feeling with you, not just a best friend love but a real love, a true love- cheesy as it is.

"I know you have a lot to say, but don't do what you always do; don't always think of all the ways something can't work- just think about how you feel about me. Just... ask yourself if it's worth exploring to you."

She was shy and I knew it; she held things back and I knew it. But she was everything to me, and I knew that that was important enough that I had to make her believe in us.

She did her shy look backwards, the pool glistening from the lights, "I'm never gonna be sure about us."

"You can never be sure, but you have to be able to take a leap of faith."

"Why is that always so easy for you? You never care what people think, you always just try things to see what happens, you never seem to be scared."

"I'm different than you, Brooklyn. I'm not stronger, I'm just able to not overthink things too much."

Her chest rose as if she was about to speak, but then, she paused.

If anyone wants us to continue writing this story pls comment and we will pick it up again, i will try to update every week or two if so