Chapter 4 part 2

Onyx and Crimson eyes widen. 'Shit! How'd she know?' Akira cursed, leaping out of the tree into a battle stance. Kazuki followed shortly after.
Nanami calm as she was smirked. "Hey there. Pleasure to meet you". She was clearly mocking them. "So, what do you want?" She asked her voice turning dead serious, a hint of killer intent was released.
Kazuki was first to speak. "Who are you?" "Well, I'm Uzumaki-Namikaze Nanami, remember? You guys said it yourselves". Akira cursed lowly, "Why are you pretending to be that boys mother?! Namikaze Luka was a amazing woman who died. The truth was never told to Minato himself though".

Nanami's smirked faded, a deep frown replaced it. "You knew the boys mother? I see then. Why didn't you care for him? Why didn't you guide him? Why didn't you stay there with him?! If you knew Minato's mother why didn't you take care of him?!" Nanami growled, anger seeped into her once gentle voice filled with anger.

Kazuki and Akira both froze. This woman genuinely cared for him? Then why lie? "Let's just take this to the Hokage." Nanami said her voice chilled.

With that Nanami disappeared in a burst of flames, appearing before Hiruzen. "Is there something wrong, Nanami?" He asked her. "Yes, two Uchiha brothers. Who are they to Minato?" Nanami asked the anger slowly leaving.

Hiruzen sighed. "Akira and Kazuki Uchiha. They were, Minato's mother's Genin team. The two of them took care of Minato after his mother's death. But after a few years the two boys stop, reason unknown. They gave Minato to the orphanage and threw themselves into their Anbu missions".

Nanami sighed loudly, the anger she had been feeling before left. "Those Uchiha's are coming here any moment now."

Just as Nanami said before the two Uchiha brother landed into the room through the windows. "Can't anybody ever use the doors for once?" Hiruzen asked annoyed. He honestly didn't get why his Shinobi hated doors.

"Sorry Hokage-sama, but why have you let this woman impersonate Luka-sensei?! " Akira asked angrily, remembering how this woman had scolded him over Minato.

"She is a special guest and you will treat her as such" Hiruzen said calmly, slightly annoyed at the disrespect he had been given.

During this time Nanami thought silently to herself. She swore she had heard the names Akira and Kazuki Uchiha before, but where? History... Nanami gasps softly. Akira and Kazuki Uchiha, war heros of the second shinobi war. They could be useful considering how powerful they were going to become.

Nodding to herself Nanami places silencing seals around the room, asking Hiruzen to dismiss his Anbu, apart from the two Uchiha.

"Hiruzen I have a great idea, including these two." Nanami smirked with a gleam in her eyes. This wasn't a good sign. Hiruzen sighed. He did not like where this was going. Was she planing on telling these two about she from? If so why, what makes these two so important.

"Because these two are going to be war heros."
__________________________________________