Chapter 12

Hiruzen looked unimpressed by Nanami's explanation.

"So basically you were running around stupidly in the forest looking for Madara, or Zetsu and ran into, Kumo ANBU who just happened to be in Fire Country. But couldn't just avoid them but had to explode them all instead."

Nanami looked down shamefully. "Yes...". Nanami pouted when she heard the Hokage's ANBU snickering.

Hiruzen sighed. "You going to give me grey hairs woman."

He waved his hand dismissively. "Just go."

Nanami's gave him an soft smile. Before disappearing in a swirl of crimson flames.

-somewhere else a few hours later-

'Silence covered the area not a single sound aroun-

"Shhhhhhhh, what if she hears you?!" A rather loud whisper breaks through.

A soft muffed sound came quietly after.

Violet eyes scanned the area waiting for something to appear.

"She should be here any second now. Quiet Minato, or she'll hear us".

The blonde gave the voice a deadpan expression, as if to say "I haven't even said anything".

The two watch the surround area behind the kitchen table, the room dark, only a single ray of sunshine shone through the window.

Neither noticed the slow breathing behind them too focus at what's in front of them.

Two hands appeared from the shadows covering the kids mouths them pulling them up in a rather large bust.

"Noooo! Nanami that's cheating!" Kushina grumbled.

She then looked accusingly at Minato as if the blonde had gave them away.

Causing the blonde to shake his head. "I didn't even say anything...".

Kushina gasped. Her hand clutching her chest mockingly. "Oh no! It's all my fault! I am not worthy oh great and powerful Mina-Chan!"

Hearing the nickname Minato mock glared at her. "That's right! Tremble before me servant! Hahahaha"

Nanami stood in the background confused. "What the hell has been happening when I was gone..."

----------
Author's Note
Kitty: So it's been awhile glad you guys like the story even with my rather shitty grammar, so sorry but English isn't my mother tongue.

But I would like to thank you guys for reading this so thank you.