Halloween Special

The pic before this is Endi's wolf form and for Halloween.
Back to the special  >^<

Kai's POV

  When I walked out I saw decorations on houses and kids dressing up in costumes.  "Ahh Halloween, the scary day of the year. Let's see what will I do...." I saw Lloyd and Zane making food in the kitchen. Jay hanging out with my sister and taking about stuff that I don't rally care for right now. Cole outside the ship taking care of our dragons since it's his turn to to his job. (I'm sorry to intrude on breaking the 'fourth wall' but I don't really know the name of the ninjas dragon say it in the comment section so I know in later chapters Thanks guys)
Maybe I should see if Endi or Y/n are out....

Y/n's POV

"Uhh are you sue you can handle it on your own brother?" Endi asked, she was really worried bout Ender since he can't protect himself from others..... Yeah tell me about it.. (Stop breaking the 4th wall Y/n) "Yes I am sure Endi you don't need to worry about me. You should worry about you and Y/n." Ender replied. Endi sighed " Okay if your sure......... Bye Ender." "Bye Endi, by Y/n" Ender said while waving. "Bye" I said. " *huff* Ender can be such a doff." Endi said, while walking trough Ninjago City. "Whys that Endi?" I asked. "Well he can be forgetful on what he's doing sometimes." Endi replied.

Lloyd's POV

Sensei called me and said, "Lloyd can you get some tea from the shop we're getting low." I replied "Sure Sensei." Then I walked out of the Bounty. "Kay where's the tea shop........................................... Ah, the it is!" I said. "Is that Lloyd Garmadon, the green ninja?!?!" A girl screamed at her friend. Shoot I don't have my mask on, I left it on the Bounty....... "Soooooooo, why do we need to go to the tea sho, again?" "We need to go to get some Lilac tea for wisp, you know how she is without her tea again." *Ding* when I looked who came it was Endi and Y/n.. "Hi could I get a
pack of Lilac tea?" "Sure, that'll be 20 coins." "Okay." *Plick,Clink* Two ten coins were put at the counter. "Here you go with your tea sir, have a great day." The shop owner said while putting a bag on the counter top. "Thanks." I said while grabbing the bag and putting coins on the counter for payment. "And here you go sweetie it the Lilac tea. I hope you like it." Said the owner "I will, thank you!" They left the shop...... I went back with the tea. "Sensei I'm here with the tea!" I yelled. "Just put team over there where Zane is Lloyd." Sensei just popped out right behind me, but I'm just used to it. "Hey Zane I just saw Endi and Y/n I think in the shop." I said to Zane . "Really? I probably guessed Endi will go there but Y/n I never." He said while cooking the food. I saw the decorations hung up at the Bounty and already children staring in awe. "Heh, little kids no their imaginations am I right Lloyd?" Jay came out looking at the kids, with a grin on his face.

Endi's POV

"Can we go to the Bounty, I heard that it looks awesome , please Endi?!!?!??!?!"  pleaded Y/n. "Fine but be careful, on these nights there are danger. I said.

Well I suppose you guys want me to finish but I'll do it in the next years Halloween.
Take care little one and have fun in Halloween and let the terrors fright

Endi~<3