Chapter 5- mysteries in the dark

Okay I have something to say to you guys.....So I haven't been uploaded my books cause I have a lot!!! I mean A LOT!!!! of things to and so on here's the chapter (>w<)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

"Ummm, sis are you alright you seem a bit quiet..". She moved and stood up and left."W-wait up!!!" , I yelled catching up to her."What's wrong sis you can tell me..." Still no answer "H-hey sis wh-" Cut of by her disappearing in front of me....."Hey Y/n, uhhhh where's Endi?" asked Lloyd. I said, " I don't know, she kinda just disappear." "Soooo, what are you gonna do now?", asked Lloyd. "I don't know but I hope that I can find her." I answered. We were walking back to the others, when I suddenly felt someone watching us.....

???'s POV

Well then...... I see that there's a new soul I'll control....... THIS WILL BE FUN!!!!! I hope they are ready for the beggining.....

Scales' POV

What'sssss taking theeemmm sssssso long?!?! "Hey guys, we couldn't find Endi anywhere, so we came back.", Lloyd said. "..." what'ssss makiing Y/n noot talkk?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys Endi here sorry that I didn't upload, it's because I can't have my computer on weekdays. Only on Fridays, Saturdays,and Sundays. So I hope you guys understand what I'm doing...

So anyways Thanks Guys For Reading and see you Enders later!! GOODBYE!!!