Author's Note

Hello young lads and lassies -I keep chaning my gettings idk what to say everytime so yeah this is gonna continue- So you've been wondering why I haven't updated my book lately........ I have a new series and I want to thank you guys for 6,000+ reads of my first book. Seriously, I don't even write good and you guys love this book so much that I think I'm gonna make a sequel of this so be aware if I make a new book or something. Oh! And Slither wants to say some few words with you.

Slither: Ah hello there!! It's Slither and I want to make an announcement that Endi or Hannah -Her REAL name- has new OC that she want to meet with you guys. There's Dawn Light, and Dusk Night. Both of them are brother and sister. Then there's Nightmare Shard. Endi/Slither's Evil/ Nightmare form. And there's Glitch Virus, A.V. Control, Ender Spark, Endi's Brother, Flame Ingnite, Fell ver. of Endi, and Crystal Blast, Endi's Swap ver. And, Angel Freather, with Abyssal Void.

Okay Slither. I think that's enough talking for you for now. So..... Continuing on, I'll tell you guys their personality, abilities, power, and Soul they have. So tune in next time when I update a new chapter or a chart where I tell you my OCs.
Bye~!!!

Endi ~<3