Chapter 3- The misunderstanding

Hey guys what's up. Sorry for the lack of updates,but I need to think of ideas cause I have a second book. So here's the chapter ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Endi's POV

I sense there are others around here. Five with elemental powers, one fire, ice, lightning, earth, and energy."Hey Scales can you NOT scare Y/n. She doesn't know you yet!" I yelled. " Ssssorry I didn't even mean to." he said while flailing his arm in the air (Put your hands in the air like you just don't care!!!!!) "Hey!!!! You five come over here!!!!" I yelled at the five elemental masters.

Kai's POV

"Shoot they saw us!" I screamed.Suddenly I felt some kind of force pushing me and the others."Why hello there elemental master." Said the person with Purple highlights.Wait how did she knew that we have elements?! stood up and said "Hi, my name's Kai by the way." I said. "This is Zane, Lloyd, Cole, and Jay." I said while pointing at each of them. " Nice to meet you Kai. I'm Endi and this is my sister Y/n." said 'Endi' if that's her real name ."Anyways what are you doing with HIM." I said while sneering at Scales." Hey, I wassss ssssupposed to meet her ssssister." Scales said while 'Endi' and Y/n were walking with him to their home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry I haven't even uploaded the book cause I have no computer for a week :(

Anyways thanks for reading and see you next time.

See you next time Enders!!!!!!