Chapter 7 -Lilac tea and questions?

Kai's POV

"Do you guys want to visit them again?", I asked. "I don't know what does sensei think?" asked Cole. " "Let's asks Master Wu, if h wants to visit them."  Replied Zane.

Time skip brought to you by me getting  a computer key board for my ipad since I broke my computer and some randome stuff  XD..... ( And by a new book coming soon.)

Endi' s POV

It's been a long time since I've visited Ninjago city. I wonder what happened to it since Lord Garmadon or I should say the dark matter or something destroyed it. "Hello?"  I said.  " Ahh hello there what seems to bring you here?" asked the shop keeper. " Well I was wondering if I could have some Lilac tea?" I asked the shop keeper. " Ok just wait there dear.", and there the shopkeeper left to the back room and the door bell rang. Ding!!!! And when I saw who it was it was the one and only Lloyd Garmadon. I wonder what's he's doing here. "Here's your Lilac tea, and I hop we meet again soon dear." Said the shop keeper. "Bye and thank you ma'm!" I said while going out right passed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know guys you might be saying why haven't you/I been updating well here's the thing I can't update since. I have school and my computer broke when summer was almost done so I have to write on my I pad.And I might not update sings day since school and a lot of homework so I may only update rally but I'm making a new book so yah yeah and more stuff to try to update for the life of Irene. I need to take a break or something anyways this new book has a lot of crossovrs or mixup so so bear with me when I write this book k? And I'm sorry if the title was not great but I can't think of anything who I'm doing this book.

Well enough with the chit chat and see you Enders LATER!!!!!!!!