Chapter 9 - What is that!?!

Endi's POV

*Puff* " What an I gonna do with you kids?" I said while trying to catch the little kids. Well then. My shift should be ove- *Ding!!* " Well thats that!! See you tomorrow kids and please, be nice to our new worker. We don't want any accidents do we?" I said while putting my aipron back to the hanger. " Yush Ms. Endi bwy!!" Said the little smol children. Heh, their still gonna annot him I guess? I heard that he is used to little kids. " I hope that they don't cause any trouble PJ. (I hope you guys know who he is cause he's gonna be in a lot in this story) They can be rowdy when there's a new worker here." I said while giving him the agenda to the daycare. " Heh, its omag I'm used tk the little kids being rowdy ALL the time." He said while getting the paper and putting on the airpon form a different hanger. "Well...... Um, bye and good luck PJ." I said while
magically poofing away. "Bye!" He said. * Pomf*. " Well hey there sis, how's work?" Ender said. " Well work was okay. We got a new worker in the daycare. " I said while getting Wisp's Lilac Tea. " Oh hey Y/n!" Ender said while waving at the door. " Oh hey Ender! Hey Endi!" Y/n said while waving at me and Ender. " Well I have to go out now. You guys be careful when I'm away." I said while getting my strap bag. " We will sis don't worry about that!" Ender said while his pupils turn intk a star shape. "Heh, okay then bye!" I said while poofing away to Ninjago City. *Ding* " Why hello Endi it's nice to see you darling!" Lana said. (Abd if any one asks who's Lana. She's a friend of mine in school) "Sup Lana it's great to see you too." I said while pulling out a laptop and mic. " Soooooooo...... How's was you shift in the daycare~" She said humming the last word. " Well it was great. We have a new worker, but I think the kids are playing with him. I saw that the kids liked him and all but- " I was cut off when the door opened and then someone screamed, "LANA!!!! HAVE YOU SEEN MY SUPPLIES OF TEST RESULTS?!?" Both Lana and I looked at the door to see the one and only Professor Gaster. " Well Gaster I haven't. mayne you left them in the lab were you, Alphys, and Sci." said Lana while putting the stacks of books back into the shelf. " Hey Gaster have you seen my googles in the lab. I think that I left them on your desktop or something. I can't seem to fund them in my bag." I said while looking through my bag. "Oh! You mean these. I found them on my desktop, and it looked like yours." He said whole pulling out a googles with a puple-like glass with black lineing and a white strap with Ice-blue swirls for design. " YES!!! THAT'S THE ONE!!!" I squeal to have found my googles. "Well I have to go back to the lab to look for my test notes. They are very important notes for tests, you know." He said while walking out of the door *Ding*. "Well that was something. Eh Lana?" I said while putting on the googles around my neck. "Yeah... Something." she replied.

Time skip cause author~Chan said so >^<

After I finish my daily agenda in the cafe I asked Lana if she's okay on her own when I'm out in the city. She said that she's gonna be fine. So I left the cafe and go around and explore Ninjago City for a while. I went to the central area of Ninjago City to see the ninjas there and showing of their new weapons to the people and telling them random stuff. I went further and I saw Sensei Wu there, for the first time I saw him outside the Bounty. *Clink* *Clank* Swords, shards and elements were blasted from the ninjas creating a show for the kids. To be honest, it amazed me as well too.

Hey guys Endi here and thank you sooooooo muck for 5k+ reads for this book. I really appreciate the love and support you guys do for reading this book
Well see you young Lords and princesses again

Endi ~<3