Chapter 2 - the surprise party - part 3

Hey guys whats up. Sorry for the lack of updates when I just do this in my spare time when I have no homework. And any way this story is based on after ninjago season 6. Sorry guys I forgot to tell you heheh. Well let's get back to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Endi's POV

Man this is gonna be amazing!!! I hope Y/n likes this and the snakes she's gonna meet, and I hope that Scales doesn't hypnotize her for some odd reason. "Here Nightmare" I said while Nightmare flying down."Okay sis where are we? It looks like the ruins of the serpentine's king." said Y/n while going down Nightmare."Sooooooo, what do you want to see?" I said while changing my form into my human one."How about meeting your friends-" "Why hello again Endi." I know that snake speaking and he is the only one that calls me that and can see through my magic. "Why hello again Scales." I said while looking where he is."Sc-Sc-Scales!!" Y/n said with fear in her voice.

(The next POV is before Endi and Y/n left)

Lloyd's POV

"So Zane were do think that girl is?" I asked. "Well Pixal told me that those types of dragons are part snake. So they maybe going to where Pythor summoned the great devourer to destroy the city." said Zane."Why in the world dragons are related to snakes!!"said Jay irritated."How about we find out." I said as summoning my energy dragon.

Time skipped when Y/n heard Scales' name (brought to you by setosorcerer's magic)

When we landed we saw two girls and one of them just said Scales."Guys look at this." I said while pointing at the two girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well what's gonna happen to Endi and Y/n and how are the ninja gonna take when they meet Scales.

Well see you guys in the next chapter sorry it took so long to update

See you Enders later!!