Chapter 10 - Game On!!

Hello young Lords and Princesses Endi here, and I wanted to tell you guys that I may be uploading now alot!!!!! >^< I have a phone to update my books -Yay!!- Well let's get back ti the book ~<3

Lloyd's POV

Man, we have been here for 4 whole hoursand nothing interesting happened. Well, the crowd is still interested with our stories....... And the hirls there, giggling, ugh..... I have a bad feeling that somethinggonna go.  "Hey Y/n!!! Wait up!!" yelled a familaiar voice. Then Y/n came out if the crowd with the one and only Endi. "Hey Kai. Look whose here." I wisphered to Kai. He looked at my direction and grinned and walked over there. "Well hello there young ladies, do you need anything?" He said while bowing making every-other girl's face red from jealousy. "Uhhh Kai~ I need help~" said a blonde gir raising her hand.

Endi's POV

Come in Y/n you can't just tun off from here. "Hey Y/n!!!!! Wait up!!!!" I said while trying to catch up to Y/n. When I got there I saw all of the girls mostly looking at Lloyd. Well that's obvious. Then Kai went over to us "Well hello there youg ladies, do you need anything?" he said while bowing down to be proper. Geez proper much?? When I looked around I saw every-single girl to be having a red face. Uhhh Kai~ I need help~" said one girl with a blonde hair with blue eyes.

Sorry guys if this is short but there's one thing coming up for the next chapter so stay tune~

Endi ~<3