Chapter 3

Whoa... two chapers in one night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cass wake up" I said shaking her. "Cass! Hello?" I started shaking her more. "Cassandra!" I yelled shaking her. She’s always so hard to wake up its so annoying sometime...but mind you I’m pretty hard to wake up also, depends on the day. I've been standing here trying to wake her up for half an hour yelling her name and swearing at her and shaking her. But still NOTHING!

"Fine ok I see how it is. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Last chance Cass" I said standing up straight. "You have three seconds to get up. 3...2...last chance....1" I said one and pushed her off the couch. She fell onto the floor with a loud thud and was still wrapped up in the blankets. 

"GO AWAY!" She said yelled at me pulled the blankets up.

"Cass don’t make me do it" I said and she stayed silent and dint move at all. "I'll do it don’t think I won’t" I said. She still dint move or speak. "Ok this choice is on you..." I said holding the u as I walked away then went outside and grabbed the bucket that I saw outside a while back wail I was looking around for supplies that’s now filled with water since it rained two days back. I picked it up then went back inside the house with it. I put it on the floor then moved the bags away so they dint get wet. I picked up the bucket and tipped it over dumping all the water out on Cass's head. I dropped the bucket and put my hands on my hips. 

"ANGEL KARA SMITH!" She yelled my name as she sat up really fast and whipped the water off her face then looked over at me and glared at me.

"CASSANDRA ABIGAIL WAYSON!" I yelled back.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!" She yelled.

"Oh Cass, Cass, Cass quite your complaining." I said and she just glared at me.

"Angel...I’m all wet I’m gonna kill you"

"Oh please, it’s all your felt you wouldn’t wake up. Plus it was the perfect opportunity to do it I don’t think I would have another" I said with a smile on my face and she was glaring at me still.

"Oh come on I know there’s a smile there somewhere" I said still smiling.

"No there’s not." she said and I made a face making a small smile appeared on her face that she was trying to hide.  

"Whatever!" she yelled and I laughed.

"Ok let’s go" I said picking up both of our bags and handing one bag to her but she dint take it.

"Oh hell no. You see this" she signalled to the wet half of her body. "Yeah your fault you can carry both bags" she said then grabbed the pistol that was on the side pocket for easy access and put it behind her back like I had mine. 

"I guess I deserved that even though it’s all your fault in the first place." I said smiling and she hit me and walked out of the room and I followed. 

We walked out of the house and I grabbed two cans of fruit out of her bag then grabbed my knife from my boot and opened them up and we ate as we walked down the road. We decided to walk for a little then get a car that we liked and dint have its alarm on. We found a car that was unlocked. I quickly hotwired it and looked at the gas that was half full. 

"Well this is just luck" I said smiling at her as I through the two bags in the back with my bat and Cass put her axe in the back also then got in the passenger’s seat  and I got in the driver’s seat.

"Yup it really is, nice car that isn’t dead has gas and wasn’t locked pure luck" She said.

"And we needed some" I said