Party time

When I wake up I feel like I have made a very big mistake. Kissing Reed was single handedly the best thing thats ever happened to me but I also feel that I really shouldn't have kissed him. But I also want to find him and stick my tounge down his throat. GRACIE WHY ARE YOU THINKING LIKE THIS?!?!!? I need to stop thinking about him or I will go crazy.

     "Hey, Gracie, get your lazy butt out of bed we're going to a party." When I dont get out of bed she runs and jumps into my bed and punches me straight in the boob. I scream as loud as i possibly can and the door busts open, and that feaking sex God walks in, along with his friend Tyler. Aspen jumps off me and starts bursting out laughing while I am crying because it hurt so bad. Tyler laughs picks up Aspen bridal style, and kisses her. I am pretty sure they have been dating for longer than we all thought.

      Reed walks in and tries to pick me up by my butt, but im wearing spandex so I stop him. He looks at me like I am crazy but I just look away. He takes my head and turns it. Dang those eyes. I cant help but want to kiss him again and again. Dang Gracie stop thinking like that!

      Aspen giggles all cute and girly, the way I have never been able to do, at something Tyler says then pushes him playfully out the door while saying we have to get ready for some party tonight. When I look down at my phone I realize its almost 4 p.m., and that it is Saturday afternoon! I guess we better start getting ready for that party Aspen was talking about maybe I can get my mind off of Reed.

     Tyler and Reed walk out of the dorm room and Aspen yanks my arm so hard if feels like it was pulled out of socket. When I turn around she got a smile wider than the jokers. It was sort of scary. "Time to get you too sexy to handle" She says while running into her closet picking out clothes. As she walks out she tosses me an outfit that would make a stripper shocked that someone would wear that. 

     "Aspen! I am NOT wearing this outside!" I say to her. She laughs and says you are going to wear that I mean no homo but you are pretty sexy, flaunt it. I sigh and go to the bathroom to change as I come out Aspen starts to laugh. "Sugar" she says with that thick southern drawl. "You have to wear a strapless bra with that kind of shirt!" Aspen continues to laugh while I start to blush. She goes and gets me one while I sit down. She tosses it to me and I go change. While I do she gets everything ready to make me another person.

      When I come out I look much better and she sits me down and starts to do her magic on me. Shes still working on me at 7 and right when I thought if I sat in that chair for another minute my butt would permanently hurt for the rest of my life she stood me up and turned me around. Looking back at me from the mirror was a girl that I had never seen before. "Time to go have fun" Aspen perkily says. I really didnt know how much.