No name

When I finally stopped torturing Reed and myself I tried to get out of the car. The word is tried. I did not succeed. Reed locked the door and wrapped his monsterous arms around me pulling me to his chest, trapping me between his sexy chest and those damn arms. It is at that time that I realize I am falling for Reed Austin Green, the man I met only 2 days ago, yet we have come so far and I am almost certin that I love him. I just dont want to say it until I am sure. The last time I thought I loved someone it didnt end well. The last time I loved someone Brooke was still alive and Ethan wasnt in prison. So I am a little hesitant to love again.

I was thinking so hard that I didnt hear Reed. "Gracie! Did you hear me?" He asks me. I kinda feel bad for not listening, but I can't lie. "No, sorry. I was thinking. What did you say gorgeous?" I say while biting my lip. He moans long and loud. It makes me want to kiss him. So I do. When we break apart I ask him what he was about to say he looked up and thought for a while, then said "I dont even remember! You just have that effect on me!" I laugh and start to get out of the truck. This time he lets me, but he follows me. Which I was not expecting. We go up to Aspen's room without a word, and when we get there he locks the door behinds us and drags me to the bed. He sits down and pulls me into his lap and starts music on his phone. I start to get sleepy when I look down on my phone I realize its only 1 a.m. pretty early in college time, but I am only 15, well for the next 3 days I am. I put my head on his chest as he starts to rub my back, and I start to fall asleep in his arms I hear him say "I love you Gracie Lynn Thompson." I think I might love him back but I dont want to admit it to myself.

I feel a movement under me and I realize that Its Reed. When I check my phone I have 28 texts 15 missed calls and 10 voicemails. All from Aspen and Tyler, I guess Reed was wrong and that they WOULD notice. I check the time and realize its already 5 A.M. It feels like I've only slept 30 minutes!! I ignore the texts I have and cuddle into Reed to go back to sleep. Aspen can wait. Reeds slow steady breathing lulls me to sleep in no time at all. I wake up again to the smell of bacon and sexy colonge. When I open my eyes Tyler and Aspen are all entangled in each other on her bed, sleeping harder than whatever the hell was digging into my back. God this hurts whatever it is its so freaking hard and big ugh what is it?!?! I turn over and see Reed, sleeping like a baby with his mouth in a HUGE smile and he kept saying something I couldnt comprehend.

When I lean forward I can telll what hes saying, I was perplexed by what he was saying was an understatement. "Oh Gracie, baby yeah. I love you. Yeah baby that's right!" I jumped back, beyond shocked. When I get off the bed I realize what was digging into my back so hard. I didnt know what it was at first, me hever having a boyfriend before, then it dawned on me. I couldnt get out of there fast enough! I take one more look before I leave that room, when I turn back for one last look I see his package standing at attention. I am assuming for me, so I book it outta there. Last night might have been fun, but I do NOT want to wake up to the wrath of Aspen or the...feelings...of Reed.