Reeds POV

That last chapter made me want to cry! I hope it pulled on your heart strings too!

----Reeds POV----

I feel her head droop down as were looking at my scrapbook silently, tears are still streaming down my face. I miss Beckett so much that stupid girl, Courtney destroyed her life and his which ruined mine, Beckett was the only brother I ever had, being raised in a house full of girls.

Gracie rolls over and wraps her arms around my neck, I looked down at her perfect face, the way her high cheek bones perfectly shape her eyes that are deep gorgeous blue. I leaned my head against the wall contemplation how I could ever deserve a girl like this.

I look down at her when I notice something on her forearms. Little tiny scars, did she use to cut herself? I don't understand why she would do that? Why would she ruin her perfect body what could cause her to do such a thing to herself especially since shes so perfect? Did she ever need someone there?

I slowly run my fingers over her scars feeling each one wondering 'was this one because of her dad?' 'Was this one because I wasn't there?' Right before I could take it no longer she woke up.

Gracie threw her arms behind her back in an attempt to hide her scars but it was too late, I had seen them and I had to know why she did that.

"Show me your scars Gracie."

"Why, they're ugly!"

"Because, I want to see all the times you needed me and I wasn't there." I respond.

Gracie slowly shows me her forearms covered in tiny marks, little lines you can only see if the light hits it just right.

"Baby, why would you do this?" I question her.

"Because" she replies. "life wasn't getting better, so I hoped it would end"

I see a tear slip down her face, so I kiss it off. "Baby, if your life ever ended so would mine."

We just stayed silent for a few more minutes. Finally we got up and went into the "kitchen" to make some food, it's 3 am and it doesn't look as if I will be getting any sleep tonight.

Gracie sits on a stool across the island while I make her second favorite, chicken nuggets and chocolate milk.

As I reach up to grab her a cup she comes up and grabs my stomach.

"Even through a shirt you have abs." I could almost see her pupils turning into hearts.

"Haha, Gracie Lynn do I suspect a hint of attraction?" I said with a smirk

"Oh it's more than a hint." she said spinning me around and jumping up kissing me, wrapping her legs around my waist.

*sorry it's so short I'll try to get the next chapter up by Friday*