Feelings. Feelings. Feelings.

WARNING THERE IS ONE CUSS WORD IN THIS SO IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT DONT READ THIS!!

    During the hour ride from the airport to the University I am jammed into the back of the car with my bags. I am crushed into his strong arm and eventually , even with as much as I resisted, I fell asleep on him. When I woke up we were pulling into the University and I was in his lap with his arms around me and my head on his shoulder. "wakey wakey sleepy head," he whispers. I know I should get off but I really dont want to.

     When we finally come to a stop five minutes later I am still in his lap and we are talking while Tyler, his best friend, and Aspen are in the front flirting so hard I think if they were alone with a bed BAD things would be happening. They finally pull apart and look back at Reed and me right as he leans in to kiss me. Aspen yells "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU REED?!?" as she is reaching across and slapping him in the face. HARD! He is so shocked he jumps back slamming his head into the back of the car knocking himself out and him going dead weight on me face straight into my chest.

     Aspen then starts laughing and then calmly gets out of the car and she and Tyler come around the car. Aspen grabs one of my bags while Tyler tries to pull the monsterous hunk of a man off me. When he finally yanks 250 pounds of muscle off me and I can breath again. We all drag Reed upstairs to Aspen's , and now mine, room, and lay him on the bed.

      Aspen and Tyler say they're "Going to get food." * I very highly doubt that they were, but I didnt really care I could just sit there and stare at the Greek God that is Reed. When I turn around about twenty minutes after Tyler and Aspen leave I suddenly feel a hand on my butt. When I turn around, shocked, I find the man that I think I am falling for. Those deep green eyes staring into my soul again making me feel stripped down bare and naked.

      "Now that they are gone I can finish what I started" before I can say anything I feel the fullest, softest lips crashing into mine. If anything in life is heaven Reed's lips are it. I stay there and stay there, 'til finally I have to come up for air. Reed just smiles and then pulls me back closer again. When suddenly all I here is the door being unlocked and Reed's body hitting the matress in the exact position we left him when he passed out.

     "God, that fag is still asleep?" Tyler says barely controling his laughter. He kicks Reed in the shin and Reed sits straight up and punches him in the face with a mean right hook. Tyler just laughs and picks up Aspen and kisses her. I laugh and say "Can I slap Tyler now?" Aspen just rolls her eyes and laughs. She thinks I am joking.

      Tyler kisses Aspen goodbye, passionately. When Tyler starts to walk out Reed spins me around grabs me by my hips, pulls my legs around his waist and holds me up by my butt. Why did I wear yoga pants today? He pulls me close and kisses me hard and I fall into the trance again. I slip my hand into his hair moaning into his mouth as he slips his tounge in my mouth. The only thing stopping us from going further is Aspen loudly clearing her throat.

     "Goodbye gorgeous" He sexily whispers. Gosh how does he do this to me?! Before I can say anything, he does that sexy slaunter thing and walks out. As soon as the door shuts I close my eyes preparing for a scolding but it doesnt come. "Good job hun, but if he hurts you dont say I didn't warn you" I should have taken that statement a little more seriously.