8.

We were all sat in our small suite, waiting for our room service to be delivered. I was sitting on Harry’s lap, his arms wrapped around my waist, and his chin resting on my shoulder. We were listening to Niall ramble on about some great restaurant he found on his way up here.

“Why are you here exactly?” I decided to ask him.

“Um well, Rick was freaking out wondering where you went, when someone mentioned the tracker on your phone. He decided that him and a few other guys would come up here this morning to find you. So, I decided to come now to help you out.” He smiled.

“Oh. I see.”

There was a knock at the door, which I assumed was our food, so started to get up to answer the door.  Harry quickly pulled me back down.

“We can’t be sure it’s room service.” He whispered.

Zayn and Niall nodded in agreement.

“He’s right, I’ll go get it.” Zayn said.

“Be careful.” I said quietly.

Harry tensed up behind me. I gently rubbed his hands that were resting on my stomach.

I physically sighed in relief when Zayn came back into the room asking for a form of payment.

I got up off Harry’s lap so he could reach in his back pocket to get his wallet, then get some cash out.

Zayn held his hand out for the money but Harry pushed past him and to the door.

I followed behind him.

He opened the door and I shielded myself from our guests with his body. I gripped his shirt in my fists when I saw the man standing in front of us.

His eyes were a piercing blue, brown hair pushed back off his face, and a huge scar traveling from his forehead, around his eye, and to his bottom lip. He smirked at me.

“Who’s that?” He asked Harry, seeing I was too shy to even show myself to him.

“Nobody you need to worry about. Here’s the money. Where’s our food.” Harry demanded.

“Here.” The man tried to push the cart of food into our room but Harry stopped it.

“I got it from here. Thanks, mate.” He handed him the money and started to close the door, when a foot stopped it from closing.

“What are you guys doing here?” ‘Scar man’, as I’ve recently named him, asked.

“Just passing through.” Harry answered.

“Are you sure? You guys seemed like you were in quite a hurry to get your room.”

Harry started to speak, but Scar cut him off.

“I was in the lobby when you were checking in. You have an awful lot of money in your wallet for you to just be carrying around while ‘passing through’. Whatever you’re doing here, I want in.” He insisted.

“What’s your name?” Harry asked him.

To say I was shocked was an understatement. He was actually considering letting this stranger spend time with us.

“Louis.”

“How’d you get that scar?”

“A knife.”

“Someone did that to you?”

“Yeah.”

Harry paused. He was really thinking about this.

I tugged on the back of his shirt.

“Babe.” I whispered.

He turned to look at me.

“Could I talk to you for a sec?” I nodded my head toward the inside of the room.

“Not right now.”

I sighed.

“I’m going to ask you again, who is she? A distraction? ” Louis asked.

I scoffed.

“Please. Try the only reason we’re here.” I rolled my eyes as I spoke.

“Seriously?” He asked.

“Look man, do you want in or not?” Harry asked, bouncing on his heels impatiently.

“What is it? Drugs?”

“Partially. Yeah.”

“So she’s a Drug Babe then? You’re her boss?” Louis concluded.
Ugh.

“Can you stop fucking asking questions about her?!” Harry shouted.

“Well, it seems she’s the important one here. The one with the goods, maybe I should talk to her instead of you.”

“No way.” Harry stated.

“What’s the situation here? You haven’t told me any details.”

I stepped out from behind Harry and decided to give Louis his explanation. I was beyond irritated by him and I didn’t want him anywhere near our group.

“I was a ‘Drug Babe’ but I left. Harry and I came here to start fresh. But they’re after us. Trying to kill me for leaving.”

“But you’re still selling?” he asked.

“We have to make money somehow.”

“Are you guys expecting?”

“What?”

“A kid? Is that why you left?”

Harry looked at me, as if there was an off chance I didn’t tell him. I shook my head.

“No! God. I just had to leave. My boss was a dick.”

“Aren’t they all?” He chuckled. “But you two are together?”

I nodded.

“That’s cute.” Louis smiled. “Where’s all the shit?”

“It’s on it’s way.” Harry explained vaguely.

“You’ve got someone bringing it. Got it.”

Louis seemed to know a lot more then he should have.

Harry liked that.
“You’re in.”

“Sweet!” Louis exclaimed.

I intertwined my fingers with Harry’s and we walked into the room. Louis behind us.

“So you’re Harry,” He pointed to him.”But who’s everyone else.”

“Phoebe.” I stated. He nodded.

I gestured to the other two boys, “Niall and Zayn.”

“Cool.” He smiled.

“We won’t be staying here after tomorrow. We’re all getting an apartment.”

“One?” Louis asked.

“Yeah. It’ll be big. You’re gonna have to be with one of us at all times until we know we can for sure trust you.” Harry explained.

“Sounds good to me.” Louis hopped into a bed. “I’ll have to get all my stuff tomorrow.”

“That’s fine.” Harry said.

“Oi! Who said you get the bed?!” Niall shouted at Louis.

“Sleep in that one.” Louis suggested.

“No that’s ours.” I whispered and went on my tippy toes and kissed Harry’s cheek.

He wrapped his arms around my thighs and back and brought me over to the bed just to drop me, I giggled, which made him laugh.

He walked over to the couch on the other side and plopped down to play with his phone to pass some time.

“Who’s the guy you guys are running from?” Louis spoke up.

(A bit short I know, but I will be updating later today, too!)