IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Okay, so I am extremely dissapointed because it seems like I have written myself into a wall. I have no way to continue the story the way I had planned. I tried to surprise you guys with an update today but it doesn't seem like that is going to work out now. I went through a couple chapters and read them again and realized how terrible this story actually is. This was my first fanfic and you definitely can tell. So, I decided to starts a new story called TIME DIFFERENCES, which is teen fiction not fanfiction. I have been working on this for a while with no desire to post it but I thought about it and I think I will :) Hopefully this story will turn out better and I can actually finish it. The first chapter should be up in a couple of hours (seeing it's already finished). I really hope you guys like it! My update schedule at first is going to be all over the place. I am going to be out of town for the whole month of June and won't have a computer or phone to write on so I won't be able to update. Come July though, I will have a specific update schedule and will be here to finish the story over the summer with you all. Again, I am so sorry to cancel ONE but I think you'll like the new story better anyway! ONE is going to be deleted in a few days after the word get's out about TIME DIFFERENCES. Thank you to everyone who has read my story and who is planning on reading the next. Message me if you're excited for TIME DIFFERENCES! Talk to you all soon! Again I'm so sorry about ONE.