Caught

A/N:Kenchiwa guys!Lol I spelt that wrong and I know it.Anyway I'm getting back on track and will be publishing every other day once more!

"AHHHH!" Natsu and I screamed and turned slowly to a disappointed group of friends.

"H-hey girls...," I cheekily said smiling awkwardly.

"Don't 'hey girls' us. Tell us what's going on between you and him," Erza spat with a dark aura surrounding her. She always considered us girls as her younger sisters. That's why she pushes any guys away from us. She won't let us date unless she approves of the guy.

"This is my cousin!" I lied quickly.

"Huh?" the girls blinked twice."WHAAA?"

"OH YEAH ummm... Yes, I'm Luce's cousin," Natsu quickly recovered from the shock.

"Luce?" Levy inquired.

"He likes to give everyone nicknames...if its bad or good...," I explained.

"Mmmmmm... you don't look remotely related though," Levy reported, eyeing them suspiciously.

"He got his looks from his mother... my uncle is his father," I retorted. Thank Mavis for my awesome quick thinking!

"Oh well nice to meet you," Erza stated and held out her hand.

"Why didn't you say he was at the park?" Lisanna asked.vCrap!

"Well because at the park, I got a call from my uncle saying to find my cousin who he sent here!" I quickly muttered, gears fast at work.

"Oh...," she whispered, staring for a moment. "Fine I'll believe you."

"Well we'll be leaving," I said and grabbed Natsu's wrist.

"But I wanna finish~," he whined and held his other hand out towards the pirate game.

"Well, I dont let's go," I commanded through my teeth once more and successfully escaped.

"That was close...," I said, "I don't them to know that I'm supposed to marry a Devil and I'm half Angel and half Devil"

"Wow that was something... unexpected,"  Natsu admitted before pouting, "They could have at least let us finish..."

Kawaii..... Wait WHAT? "Well let's go home!", I insisted.

"Oh no, not yet!" Natsu smiled.

"Oh no..." I feared for what's next.

---

I take that back... THIS IS AWESOME.

"ANIMALS!" I shouted and begun to pet every animal in the shop.