John Feradaz

Disclaimer, I do not own any of the PJO characters, I only own the plot and John Feradaz Warning this guy is an egotistical jerk.

Hey, my name is John Feradaz and I'm the most popular guy in school. I have dated, like, every girl in the school. I mean with my brown hair and chocolate eyes who wouldn't love me? Except for Annabeth. She is the hottest girl in school. I mean really hot. But not hotter than me, no one could be hotter than me. After all I am me. So gorgeous I am. I wonder how Annabeth hasn't begged me to date her yet. She tells everybody she has a boyfriend but I think she is  holding herself for me. I mean he has never come to this school so he probably doesn't exist. Today's the day I'm going to ask her out. How could she not say no I mean I am so gorgeous. She's just sitting at her lunch table reading her book. There is a raven black haired boy sitting next to her trying to get her attention. I sit down across from her. The raven haired boy looked at me with a puzzled expression. 

"Who are you" he asks. His sea green eyes seem to bore into my head. 

"I could ask you the same thing" I reply.

 "What do you want John?" Annabeth asks annoyed.

 "You, me my place 8 pm, don't worry my parents wont be there." Annabeth looked like she wanted to puke. The raven haired boy started laughing.

 "So this is John, I'm Percy Jackson nice to meet you," he holds out his hand and says staring coldly at me, "And don't think about asking Annabeth out again, and not in that manner either." 

"What's it to you?" I ask, this guy has no authority in my school. 

"Well I am her boyfriend and I don't want my Wise Girl to be asked out every single day,"

 "WAIT, you're real??" 

"Yeah," Annabeth pipes up. I look at Percy and say

 "How much money is she paying you to pretend to be her boyfriend?" He laughs and says

 "No money at all." Then he turns and kisses Annabeth. ON THE LIPS!!!!!! Why is Annabeth kissing him back doesn't she know she's mine? I shove Percy off of her.

 "WHY YOU KISSING MY GIRLFRIEND!?!?!?!?!" I shout enraged. Percy stands up. Right now I know that I messed with the wrong couple. Percy has these massive muscles and is a good three inches taller than me.

 "Annabeth is not yours," he says in a low voice, "Annabeth is my Wise Girl and," he pauses suddenly, because I am on the ground and Annabeth is standing behind me. She walks over to Percy and says

 " Seaweed Brain I know I'm yours and I can defend my self, now go get my book we are leaving." Percy walks back over to the table.

 "Thanks babe," I say getting up. At that she launches at me tackling me to the ground.

 "And you," she whispers, " don't ever talk to me or come near me again." I nod because her arm is at my throat. Percy is standing there a book in his arm beaming. 

"That's my girl!" he shout when Annabeth is next to him.

"Shut up Seaweed Brain," Annabeth scolds him.  Percy shrinks down, 

"Yes ma'am,"he mutters. they walk away laughing and talking. I walk over to my group of friends. 

"So how'd it go?" they all ask at once, but I'm distracted by a hot girl with spiky black hair punk clothes and electric blue eyes. 

"I've moved on to someone else and I'm going to go get her right know," I say walking over to the punk chick

----------------------------------

So what do you think? This is my first story on Wattpad so please tell me how I did. Also tell me if you want to know what happens with Thalia and John. also if you want to give me any ideas I welcome them all, don't worry I will give credit to you if i choose your story thanks for reading!!!