Why Me?

No mist, the seven, Nico, Will and Calypso are there. You all know what they look like.

"Hey everybody Igor Horned here. I am a son of Zeus so bow down to me." I yelled across the cafeteria. Everybody looked up and saw it was me. With my brown hair and hazel eyes they had to believe me. Everybody started getting on one knee but a group of kids in the back of the cafeteria. The weird group. The chicks over there though were pretty hot. I walked over there and stated once again, that I was a son of Zeus. 

The blonde "superman" looked at me and chuckled.

"Yeah, sure you are."

I glared at him. "You better not disrespect me or my dad will kill you." The others in the group were laughing at "superman". I smiled knowing that they would make him leave and beg for mercy.

"Yeah," said a blonde chick with scary grey eyes, "and I didn't go through Tartarus." The boy with raven black hair and green eyes saddened a little and grabbed her hand. Sarcasm was dripping off of her words. I searched through my memories of when I learned about Tartarus. 

"No one can survive that!"

The emo dude, the blonde chick, and the green eye boy look at each other and said at once, "We did."

"Hmm, yeah you're totally half god." They all nodded grimly. "Sarcasm idiots." The blonde chick's eyes flared with anger. "Why you-"

"Annabeth calm down." It was the green eyed boy. He grabbed her arm and she sat down. Then a pretty one with almond eyes looked away as if she was guilty of something. The lunch bell rang so I headed off to math glaring at the group. They were all laughing and heading out, the blonde chick pulling the green eyed boy behind. Huh. Must not want to be late. 

I walk into mt classroom and sit down. The speaker overhead crackles. "All students gather in the auditorium. The Gods are here." I am in shock. The school will know I'm not a child of Zeus if they want their children to come up.

We filed out the door next to the big group at lunch. Weird, they must have the same class together.  They all looked a little pale. The green eyed boy was holding the blonde chick's hand, the Latino elf was holding the almond eyed girls hand, "Superman" was holding the Cherokee girl's hand, the Chinese Canadian baby man was holding the golden eyed girl's hand, and weirdest of all, (I don't think this is weird just saying) the emo dude was holding the sunshine dude's hand with his head on Sunshine's shoulder. (That took forever to type) 

We all sat down in the auditorium and saw the 12 Olympians standing up there. I did not know which one was which, but they looked familiar for some reason. One looked like he commanded the dead for a living. One looked like he wanted to be at the beach. One looked looked like she was spotting our weaknesses so she could find a way to kill us. I'm not going to go through all of them because I am so much cooler than them. The I'm-finding-a-way-to-kill-you goddess turned to glare at me and I thought that she had heard my thoughts. I turned away from her glare.

"Hello!" boomed a voice, he had blue eyes that looked so familiar, "I am Zeus, King of the Gods and god of the sky. Today we, the Olympians, are here to grant a few demigods and one not so demigods immortality." 

"Hey I'm Poseidon and I need, Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Frank, Hazel, Leo, Calypso, Nico and Will to come up here." No one moved. There was a cough. Then one of the gods spoke up.

You get up here now

Or I will keep making poems

And you can't stop me

"Okay, okay we're coming!" a voice spoke up. It was the green eyed boy! Some people were looking at me strangely like, he lied he's not a demigod

The green eyed boy and his whole lunch group went up there.

"Hey everybody I'm Percy Jackson, that's Annabeth Jackson, that's Piper Grace, that's Jason Grace, that's Leo Valdez, that's Calypso Valdez, that's Frank Zhang, that's Hazel Zhang, that's Nico Di Angelo, and that's Will Solace." he said going down the line.

"Okay," Zeus was speaking again, " We are going to go down the line telling each of you what you'll be the god or goddess of. Percy Jackson god of loyalty and jokes, Annabeth Jackson goddess of architecture and intelligence, Piper Grace goddess of natural beauty, Jason Grace god of flight and electricity, Leo Valdez god of fire and sarcasm, Frank Zhang god of animals, Hazel Zhang goddess of Mist, Nico Di Angelo god of shadows and shadow travel, Will god of happiness and healing. You are not gods yet you must all repeat this oath. That we will tell you on Mt. Olympus because we don't want the mortals to know this." Every god or goddess held someone's shoulder and they flashed out of there. I never saw them again. I was mad fun of everyday and I lost my friends for lying. Why me? I didn't do anything to offend you guys. Not much.

900 words. That is a new record. I will probably update a lot more because I feal bad so goodbye my blue owls!!