John Feradaz Part 2

Disclaimer, I do not own any of the PJO members, just John Feradaz and theI decided to write one anyway, hope you like it!!

I walked over to the punk chick. For some reason unknown she had a crown in her hair. Her shirt said PUNK IS NOT DEAD YOU ARE. She must like me unlike Annabeth, that jerk. Anyway i walked over to punk and said,

" Hey hottie where you headed tonight?"

She turned and glared at me and I shrunk back afraid. Her piercing blue eyes went perfectly with her black hair. All of the sudden this kid stepped out of the shadows. Literally out of the shadows. I did a double take and decided he was just there earlier just hiding. He had pale olive skin and black hair with obsidian colored eyes.

"Is this kid bothering you Thalia?" the emo kid asked. I glared at him.

"I was just asking her something," I said giving him my best death glare, which is pretty good by the way. He just smirked and then Thalia stepped in. 

"Nico," that must be the kids name," I can take care of myself.

"I know I was just coming to get you anyways," They started arguing about how Thalia could take care of herself. I fake coughed and Thalia glanced at me.

"Why are you still here?" she asked me. 

"I want to know if you'll go out on a date with me," I state proud of myself, as always she would say yes and I would take her on a date then break her heart. (Sorry I would be a Hunter of Artemis, I only really like Percy, Jason, Nico, Will, and Frank). She looked at me disgusted.

"I would never go on a date with and egotistical jerk like you that only cares about himself, and besides, you were just hitting on my best friend who has a boyfriend!!!!!" she shouts enraged. I shrink back to my friends. Rejected twice in one day. Maybe I could get my ex-girlfriend back Amanda, Amelia yeah, Amelia. The red-head with golden eyes, I think, she might have moved. Whatever I'll get one soon enough.