Why Jessie

What shall happen with Jessie?
I do not own any of the PJO or HoO characters. Also I am not Riordan, I cannot create wonderful pieces of work.
Oh wait, yeah I do. I have to make sure Luke doesn't get a girlfriend before me. That's it, no other reason because me and Luke made a bet. Whom ever got a girlfriend first gets the $20 that we saved up, and I really want a new set of headphones. Just because of the money. No other reasons. I don't talk to Jessie for the rest of the day.
----------------------------------Time does Laps-----------------------------------------------------
Jessie walked over to me.
"What do you want?" I snapped.
Jessie hesitated, "I'm sorry." she blurts out. I am very confused. Wow, I get confused a lot around this girl.
"Why?"
"I thought your brother was you, I've been meaning to do that for a while now and I wish I had known that your brot..." she stopped because I was kissing her.
"Just don't do that again, ok?" She nods. I smile and sit down. For the rest of the day I can't stop smiling and neither can she.
-------------------------------------Time does Laps--------------------------------------------------
At dinner I'm quiet but grinning. Mom keeps pestering me with questions and for once, Luke is quiet.
----------------------------------------------Too many time laps---------------------------
At school I saw Jessie and grinned. But then I saw someone she was with. It was Luke. He seemed to be pestering her. I walk over and stop in my tracks when I here what they are talking about. 

( Jessie, Luke)

Is the plan going well?

Yes he has fallen.

He won't know what hit him.

I start to run sure they are talking about me when I hear Jessie call my name. I whirled on her and glared.

"What do you want?" I sneered. She was taken aback.

"Wha...what did I do?"

"Oh I don't know how about tricking me into thinking that you liked me? I heard your and Luke's conversation. I know you are lying." An understanding look came across her face.

"Oh me and Luke are planning the big 8th grade prank. We had recorded it and were talking about what happened." I was dumb founded. Luke had pulled a prank? I don't believe it.

"S...sorry about the outburst," I say my face heating up. Jessie laughed that laugh that made my heart flutter. Why I know. I have a crush on her.

For then next few days we hung out together, all day, every day. I even got enough courage to ask her out. But she said no. I know, I know that sounds sad but she said I would have to meet her parents first. That I was more worried about than any test or quiz.

---------------Time Laps to when Charles meets Jessie's parents-------------------- 

I stood outside of her door. 12843 N Pocatella Dr. Yep. I was nervous. Mom made we wear my nicest clothes. I rung the bell. Jessie opened the door. She looked gorgeous in her purple gown with a braided golden belt around her waist. She noticed me staring and laughed while I stood there blushing like an idiot. 

"Come on in." I walked into her house and stood at the front door awkwardly. Then a woman about my parents age walked into view. She had black hair and black eyes that seemed to know everything about me. Then an older man, I assume was her father came in. He had brown hair and golden eyes.

                                                                                     Jessie's Dad

                                                                                     Jessie's Dad

I straitened up. The, I assumed mother, came up to me and held out her hand.

"Reyna Zhang, and who might you be?"

"Charles Jackson ma'am." she frowned.

"Jackson, as in Percy Jackson." I nod, not sure what to do. Then she smiles. "Well if you're as nice as your father you should be fine." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "But," she looks at me with those eyes that seemed to know everything, all my weaknesses and flaws, "if you break your heart your life will be a living Tartarus." she says, despite being roman. I nod scared. She smiles again. "Go take her on a date but no funny business you too." I nod again and leave the house with Jessie right beside me. 

What do you think? Also in this story frank had a brother, like Jason and Thalia, and that's who Reyna married. Tell me you want to know how their date goes or want to read about something else.