The Picnic

Jessie gasped. The red and white checkerboard blanket was spread out across the sand. There were candles on each corner of the blanket. You know, classic picnic senerio. I lead her to the blanket and we sat down. I was so excited. I had the idea when I first asked her out.

*flashback*

I walked up to Jessie after history. 

'H-hey Jes-Jessie." she turned and looked at me. When she saw me she smiled.

"Hey Charles," she looked confused, "why are you acting so strangely?"  Darn she noticed. I was shaking on the inside. 

"I was wondering," wow, I sound a lot more confident than I feel, " do you want to go out with me?" I ask my voice getting quieter as I spoke. She smirked. I know she heard me, buuuuuuuuuuuuut, she is going to torture me.

"What was that Charles?" she asks in a sing-song voice.

"W-will you go out with me?" I whisper.

"What?" I get real close to her ear.

"WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?" I shout in her ear. She jumps back and smirks. 

"Well you could've just asked."  I glare at her, my face heating up, "and yes." it takes me a moment to realize she said yes. I grin and head to last period.

*over*

As we sit down I smile, thinking about how funny it was asking her. 

"Hey Jessie there are a couple of swords don't freak out when you see them," she smiles.

"Always thinking, Aren't yah."

"Actually that was my mom's idea." I admit.

"So who is your mom, I hear about her all the time, usually my mom grumbling about how she stole Percy."

"Actually my mom was dating him first,"

"That makes much more sense because she doesn't want to ever talk about him,"

We started laughing about that for no reason, but then we heard a growl in the woods.

I'm going to be very mean and stop the story here. MUHAHAHAHAHA