Chapter 6

Disclaimer: I do not own anything. All content is based off of "Sword Art Online" and their owners.

Note: This story happens after the whole thing, therefore it means it happens when Kirito is re-defeating Aincrad with his friends.

(Honestly, I was about to end this episode there, but I received a review which I was really happy about, and the person who wrote the review, wanted to know what the reaction of the whole family was, so here it goes. It won't be Midori Kirigaya's reaction yet, but at least the Yuuki family reaction will be complete.)

July 29 7:00 A.M. Yuuki Mansion

"Asuna did what?!"Mrs. Yuuki screamed, scattering the birds, early in the morning. Not being very smart, Shouzou Yuuki had decided, it would be better to tell his wife, in the morning when she had just woken up, before breakfast, the news. He had also forgotten, his wife was not a morning person, unlike him. Kyouko glared daggers at him. She was awake alright. And paying a lot of attention. "You gave them your blessing?"Kyouko asked, although it wasn't really a question. It was more of something to scare Shouzou Yuuki.

The double doors squealed, and Kiouchirou shuffled in, yawning, still in his pajamas. "I could hear you from all the way upstairs,"Kiouchirou told them as he yawned once again. Kyouko glared at him. "Why haven't you changed yet?"she asked, icily. Under normal circumstances, Kiouchirou would have fled upstairs, locked himself in his room and done work for a few hours and left his Father to deal with his mother. This time, however, it was Asuna. It was more important to Asuna, almost anything. As a brother, who had condemned his sister to being stuck two years in a game, by giving her his device that he shouldn't have given her, this was the least he could do. He knew exactly how somebody like his father, his father who honestly wasn't that bright had gotten a woman like his mother to marry him. "'My life belongs to Asuna.' That is what Kirito told us, mother,"Kicouhirou told her. Kyouko's face changed. The iciness melted into surprise, understanding, then a look of a daydreamer.

January 16th 2016 Tokyo

Kyouko was well aware that Shouzou hadn't partnered up with her and let her become his assistant just because she was good at the job. Shouzou and Kyouko had gone to the same school, and over the years, she had caught him staring qutie a few times. She had even rejected him a few times. The last time, he'd even tried giving her an Iphone 7. Shouzou was sweet, though. He may have been awkward, and not smart enough to make his company much bigger, and run it long term, but he was sweet and dorky. That day, Shouzou walked out of his office and turned to Kyoko. "I want to go on a walk, and you're coming with me,"he ordered, using his boss rank on her, which he almost never did. They walked all the way to a quiet park with nobody. Then he whipped around and got onto his knees, suddenly, surprising Kyoko. "I'm not smart. I can't really protect you. But I can give you my life. I can give you everything I have. I can give you my love. Is that not enough?"Shouzou asked, pulling a ring out of his pocket.

The ring, of course was diamond, and pretty big. Kyoko was crying now. She tried to reject him, saying, "You won't have much to give me, because the company is going down, and soon you will be too busy to give me anything at all." "That's another reason why I need you. You know how to run a company. I can't. I only got the company because I was an only child. Without you, the company goes down. Without you, I go down. Then I really may not even have my life to give you,"Shouzou replied. Finally, Kyoko's face softened, and she nodded. Shouzou jumped up for joy.

July 29 7:15 A.M. Yuuki Mansion

"Mother? Mother?" "Kyoko!"Mrs. Yuuki heard her husband and son calling. That brought her attention back from the memory, the sweet memory, back to the reality, where her son and husband was still waiting for her answer. "Fine. I won't decide anything until I see them, and what their plan is,"Kyoko decided, got up then walked away. As soon as the door closed, Kiouchirou whooped and turned around, giving his father a high five.