Chapter 28

Disclaimer: Everything including Niji No Oto belongs to all SAO producers, and anybody that owns it.

July 4 2029 Floor 47 Floria

Kirito had a complete family of six at age 21. (Counting Kan.) Could life get any better, for him? His question that day was about to be answered. Today he wore a white suit jacket, white pants, black shoes, black vest, grey dress shirt, and black tie, all designed by Ashley. In fact, Ashley had made it her personal "fun" project to make all the best clothes in the wedding, including Asuna's dresses. There was a handkercheif in his pocket, he was standing at the edge of the ceremony, his Mom fussing over his hair, as he looked at the ceremony in the beautiful place. He knew Asuna was somewhere nearby in a house, with his sister, and his girl friends, as they were the bridesmaids, and his sister the maid of honor. He couldn't believe it, even though he had three children, and one apprentice, and got married twice, that he was going to marry Asuna in Floria, July 4th. It had cost a ridiculous amount of money, but Shouzou had insisted paying for the best. Kirito wiggled his left ring finger, missing that familiar weight, the ring that he had taken off yesterday for this ceremony.

Kirito looked at Klein with panicked eyes. "Yo man. You got this. I mean, even I'm supporting you, and I don't know how to top this wedding when Lisbeth and I get married...,"Klien told him knowing his best friend well. "You're much braver than me..."Recon added. "I really hope you don't end up like me when you get married to my sister,"Kirito answered. "I certainly hope not,"Midori put in. Recon immediately turned away and started shaking, and Kirito went red with embarrasment that his mother had popped in on a conversation like that.

Meanwhile, Asuna was fretting, as her friends admired her strapless dress, laced with blue, with long gloves up to her elbows, and a boquet of blue flowers matching her dress. Her veil hung behind her head, by a tiara, sparkling with blue jewels. Fake roses were strapped to her ankles with a pearled ankle bracelet. Her white high heels were pure white, plain and simple. "Do you guys really think I can do this?"she asked, already seeming breathless. "Asuna, this won't change anything. He just wants to make up what he didn't do and be romantic. Enjoy it!"Suguha reprimanded. "Although if you don't want to go down the aisle, I would gladly go for you!"Lisbeth added. "No! No! That certainly wouldn't do!"Yui interrupted, protectively. A very smart girl. Asuna laughed and relaxed a little. The bridesmaids were all in blue dresses, the same blue as the ribbons on Asuna's dress.

Shouzou and Kyouko walked in, Kyouko holding the twins, and Shouzou holding his hand out to Asuna, as Kan trailed in behind them, in his suit, that was exactly like Kirito's. "Ready?"Shouzou asked. Asuna took his hand. It was beginning.

Kirito watched as the two gold and blue coaches rolled on the pavement, and people piled out. The first to walk through the arch. Kiouchirou, across him mouthed to him good luck. First to come in was Recon accompanying Sinon, then Klein accompanying Lisbeth, Taren with Silica. Somehwere along the line, Kyouko slipped into the front row next to his mother, with Yuuki and Kichiro. Promptly, Kan and Yui walked down the aisle. Kirito's eyes lingered on the pillow of rings for a moment. Six rings.

However, his eyes didn't linger long. His heart almost stopped as he sucked in a breath. Asuna looked absolutely amazing, and her face was glowing with a rare smile, as she looke up at him. Instead of the traditional music played in a wedding, Asuna and Kirito had choosen something unique to them. Four pianos, two on each side of the audience were set up. Jun, Talken, Siune, and Nagata, who'd slipped away from the alter started playing. It was really a two piano peace, but as Jun, Siune, and Talken weren't very good, they played one part, and Nagata played the melody. Niji No Oto originally by Eir Aoi played.