The Begginning

This story goes to JackSepticEye. You allow people to be themselves. I really want to put that same influence on people around me. Also I hope anyone who reads this fan-fiction enjoys!
~Sir Jeffers
Also I am NOT putting swear words in this fan-fiction. As much as I want to I will NOT. So just feel free to add some on there as you read. I know that both Jack and Anti swear a lot however I am not getting in trouble by something I love to do! With that I hope you understand.
           ~Sir Jeffers

"Many people know Jack. I'm talking about JackSepticEye,the YouTuber. You know the one who makes millions of people laugh and feel good about themselves. Yeah, that Jack. Anyway he is often called a "boss". Well, what if I told you he was... A Bossitronion I mean. We are from a planet called Bossitronia, there aren't many of us here though, just Jack,Bobby, Mike, Marry, Suzy, Abigail, Albert, Betty, Pete, Willy, Larry, Harry, Sam, and me!"
    "You forgot me Steve!" Billy protested.
   "Oh right sorry kid, and Billy. Happy now?" Steve asked though Billy just turned his head and crossed his arms over his chest. "I'll take that as a no... Oh well." Steve chuckled.
  "Come on guys, why do we have to talk about me every boss day? It's embarrassing!" Jack stated humbly.
   "Because Jack your the best Bossitronion here!" Exclaimed Willy is a weak voice.
     "That's not true Willy."
     "Yes it is! After all you saved us from the Anti's!" Willy said and then the room fell quite.
   "What's so great about that? They took half the planet with them." Billy said annoyingly as he pointed out the window revealing the empty abyss of what used to be the other half of Bossitronia. Sam then floated over and closed the blinds with his tail, shunning the memories of the Anti war. It happened years ago, and no one has said a thing about it since. It was dark times, with evil Anti Sams  patrolling every inch of the planet Bossitronia. That's where all the bosses live, they managed to destroy them all including Anti, Jacks evil double. However, doing so caused half the plant to blow up in the smithereens.
    Sam then floated to the top of Jacks head, his favorite place to be. Sam loves taking naps in Jacks vivid green hair. After Anti took Sam and painfully cloned him to make an army of evils Sams, Jack has kept his really close. Sam is after all his best friend.
  "Son, Jack saved us do we really need to go over this right now? Today is boss day! Haha a time for fun!" Bobby said cheerfully to lighten the mood.
"Well said Bobby!" Jack encourage." Now Billy it is true that I didn't do it alone. I had everyone's help, however it is a big side effect that half the planets gone. We are working on an solution
. So, why don't we party now and worry about that later?
"Sure... Put off tomorrow what can be done today. Sounds like plan Jack-a-boy." Billy muttered. "Though it's your clone, it should have been your problem." Bobby sighed and then stood up.
"Well look at the time we better be on our way. Sorry everyone." Bobby apologized as the two left the celebration. Soon after that one by one everyone had left. Sam and Jack were the only two at the party. As Jack closed the door behind the last person he leaned against the door and slid the the ground with his head in his knees.
"Oh Sam, he's right! Anti was my problem, but I was too weak and I couldn't stop him on my own. Ugh we don't even know if he is gone!" Jack began to cry silent tears. Though what they didn't know was a figure lurking around the back side of Jacks house was listening to the whole thing.
"Well Sam I think this Billy will be of use to us... Don't you?" The voice began to chuckle evilly and have a huge smirk of blinding white teeth. When the second person began to move the voice stopped him."No, not yet Sam! All good things to those who wait."

I hope everyone enjoyed this!!! I WILL finish this story. I am also considering bringing back Pumpkin Hallow! But again I am NOT sweating in this so just add some as you read. Until next week... Bye~bye fellow writers, illustrators, and readers!!!