A Goodbye To A Friend

OMG!!! I'm so sorry for not updating and everything else! I have no excuse just been procrastinating. Anyway I got 10 views on the first part!!! I'm so happy for that!!! I thank you all for sticky with me even though I am a awful person, writer, everything. I don't know how—why you do. But thank you and any way on to the story! For those who actually read this.

    Anti followed Steve,Bobby,Billy,Jack and the lifeless septic eye Sam.
"That little runt couldn't even mange to strike Jack, Only his little pet?" He whisper yelled to himself. "I put all my faith into this kid and for what? Geez just screw you Billy, screw you!"

     "It's all my fault." Billy muttered to himself.
"What was that son?" Bobby asked walking left to Billy.
"Oh nothing, just—is Jack gonna be alright?" Sam may have protected Jack from a deadly blast, but the after shock had forced him to beat his head against a tree stump leaving him unconscious.
"According to Steve Jack will be fine. Don't worry."
"What makes him qualified to say that?"
"He graduated from the school of boss! The greatest college in Bossitronia!"
"It's the only college."
"That makes it the best." Bobby said positively.
"That also makes it the worst." Billy said proudly as he pushed his dad's bicycle threw the forest. After traveling for what seemed like forever they reached Jacks house where they say Jack on the couch, and Sam in his bed. The three kept watch on Jack until his eyes fluttered open and he began to mumble.
"I. I-I saw Anti..." He repeated.
"Jack relax its going to be alright. You hit your head so you may have seen some things." Bobby said cheerfully. Jack started to nod in agreement when he realized Sam was with him. He then bolted up right and began panicking.
"Sam! H-he was in my jacket! A-where is he?" The three stood silently just looking at each other. Not daring to speak.
"Jack, he–" Steve was the first to speak. Before being interrupted by Jacks panicky voice.
"He what?"
"We don't know what happened. Just that you sorta got—attacked?" Steve wasn't sure what the right words to use were at a time like this. "When you did Sam protected you and..."
"He-n-no, no. Sam c-can't be—de."Jack couldn't bring himself to say the word. He hadn't ever imagined life without his little green buddy with him. He tried to control his feelings, but tears streamed down his cheeks, no matter how hard he tried. Bobby shook his head in the direction in which Sam was placed.

     The next day a statue was created in Sams honor. They buried him at noon, his favorite time of day. Jack stood to speak to everyone.
"Today we are here to—say our goodbyes to a friend. Sam, septiceye Sam. He, he was a great friend and listen you all our great but Sam...he was Sam you know! He's been there for me for, as long as I can remember. I—I don't know how I'll live with out you pal. Why did you have to leave?" Jack stood favoring Sams statue. Then faced the audience. "You want to know how he died. You deserve the truth, I can't remember much, however I do recall seeing... Anti! I have reason to believe he killed Sam." The people of Bossitronia all looked at one another, some feared he was saying the truth, others wondered if he had gone mad.
"I know that none of us what to believe Anti has returned but we have to face facts! This time we don't have half a planet to lose so we are going to stop Anti. We did once and together we will do it again! Though this time, we will avenge Sam!"
The crowd cheered and supported Jack as they all knew they were preparing for a war.

That's it people another part done! Drop phone! I am SOOO sorry it's out if schedule. (Not that I have a schedule) so anyway I'll try not to procrastinate the next part. Well bye and thank you all so much for 10 views!!! I'm so exited and happy about that!