[21]

*Few Years Later*

Olivia got a scholarship to study fashion designing in London. She's done with her course and decided to work together with her college's best friend Sophia. It has been two years since Olivia started working and has been greatly appreciated for her work. She's now a famous fashion designer. Meanwhile, Louis has started behaving oddly in front of Olivia since last few days. Olivia shares a wonderful bond with other boys. Alex moved to Seychelles just after a year of meeting One Direction. Since then, she's kept absolutely NO contacts with Olivia. Last thing that Olivia heard about Alex was that she got engaged to Reece.

------------

"Sophia! Did you get that velvety cloth that I told you to bring? Ms. Owens is going to kill us if we don't finish her dress by this evening! And why on earth have you kept the length of the dress that long! It had to be 25 inches. This is 35 inches!! And-"

"Woah Olivia! Calm Down! Jesus, have some coffee..." Sophia said, handing me my Starbucks.

I let out a deep breath and closed my eyes for just a second.

"Sorry...And Thanks.." I said.

It was a beautiful summer morning. Everything looked so peaceful plus Louis had surprised me with a bouquet of flowers at the door. BUT, Ms. Owens call ruined it all.

"Okay now, back to work." I said, keeping my coffee aside. "Reduce the length of the dress first, Ok? And pass me that ribbon please. Ms. Owens wants a belt sort of thing, made out of ribbon, at the waist."

"This is the THIRD time she's added something to this dress. Why doesn't she make the dress herself? Maybe then she'll realize how chubby she is!"

I laughed. Ms. Owens literally gave a scolding to Sophia when she mentioned that the dress will be too tight for her if she made the dress by her given measurements.

Sophia never fails to make me laugh. She is one of the best persons I've ever met in my life. She's seen me laugh, cry, go wild and even getting arrested. Yeah, I got arrested because a punched a security guard in the face while getting out of the club with Louis and the other boys. That was because I was... a lil bit....Drunk. Anyway, Sophia will always going to have a special place in my heart.

After hours of hard work, the dress was finally complete.

"Ah Finally!" Sophia said, crashing onto the sofa.

"Hello My Lovelies!"

I turned to see Ms. Owens standing at the entrance.

"Hello Ms. Owens! We're in here!"

"So, is my dress ready?"

"Yeah, here you go. Try it!" I said, handing over the dress to her.

After a minute, she came out and honestly, she looked stunning.

"Wow, you look Fabulouis! Um..I mean...Fabulous."

"Thanks to you two."

She looked at the mirror with each possible angle she could. Then she changed and made the payment.

"Toodles Girls.." Ms. Owens said, waving the package in front of her.

"Toodles Girls.." Sophia said, imitating her.

"Uhhh...What time is it?" Sophia asked.

"It's currently 5:09."

"Wanna hangout at the park? We can eat something there!"

"Yeah Sure! Mind if I invite the lads too?"

"Of course you can."

I picked up my phone and dialed Louis's number.

"Hey babe."

"Hey Louis. We're going to the the park. Wanna join us?"

"Umm, Sorry love, But I am actually going to the doc today. I kind of feel ill. Others will join you. I hope you understand."

"Yeah it's ok Lou. Just tell them we'll be leaving in half an hour and will pick them up. And take care of yourself"

"Oh No Love, they'll pick you up. Ok? I'll talk to you later now. Bye."

"Uh, Yeah, Bye.."

I was just surfing through the internet when Sophia shouted.

"What is it, Sophia?!" I said, looking up from my phone.

"Read This!" Sophia said, handing her phone to me.

BREAKING NEWS : The British heartthrob Louis Tomlinson back with Ex Eleanor Calder.

Under the "Headlines" were old pictures of Louis and Eleanor.

I rolled my eyes.

"Sophia, those are just rumors. You know that Louis and I are together. Still you're believing this shit."

"But, I think you should talk to Louis about this."

"It's Ok, Sophia. I have talked to him about this earlier. He said not to believe the media."

I heard honking outside our showroom. We grabbed our purses and went outside.

"Liaaaaa!!" Niall screamed.

"Nialllll!!"

I hugged each one of them. It was so good to be with them. If only Louis was there too. The boys were friendly with Sophia...And most of the time she was the centre of attention. But I don't want "History" to repeat itself.

"I wish Louis was here. We all haven't been together since ages." Sophia said.

"Yeah, he said he has to go to the doc" Liam said taking a turn towards the mall.

"Hey! The park's that way!" I shouted.

"Uhh, we all wanted to go to the mall..Umm.....SURPRISE"

Sophia and I laughed.

"Now, First things First. I am hungry. Let's eat something first? Yeah?" Niall said, literally begging us to go to Taco Bells outlet.

"Okay Niall, stop shaking me WTH!" I said, moving away from him.

We went in and took our seats. Harry went away to get our Tacos. I was just looking around the place when my eyes stopped at a table. Is that Louis?

"Where are you going Lia?" Liam asked.

"Uh, I'm just checking out if Harry needs any help.."

I looked more closely. It was Louis, all right. But who's that?

I moved a few steps forward. Is that...

ELEANOR?

》》》》

Cliffhangerrrrr
SOOOOOO, How was it?!
It's funny how my 18th chapter's title says Its not what it looks like and my 19th chapter's a/n says it is what it is xD

Also, I couldn't think of a good title. (Again?!)
Suggest some if you want :)

Andddd Harry's character name in the movie Dunkirk is Alex ;) Coincidence?

Vote+Comment?
xoxo,
Suramya♡♡

P.S. Which Team Are You On?
Team Elounor? Team Lounielle? Team Brouis?
Or Team Larry? ;)