GABEBRIELXREADER: In the dark

She cried into her knees. Her hair matted with blood and her clothes torn. She had watched helplessly as her mother and father were torn to shreds. There was nothing the girl could do, she was inexperienced and confused. 

She was still sobbing when she felt the warmth of another wrap around her. She flinched and began to scream, she did not know this person. Everyone she loved is dead. She looked at the person with puffy eyes and he looked at her sadly.

"I'm so sorry Y/N. I never meant for this to happen" he said slowly.

"W-What do y-you mean. I don't e-even know you" she sobbed.

His mouth formed into a sad smile as he began to speak, "my name is Gabriel. I am your guardian angel".

 He wrapped his arms around her as she sniffles and said in a low whisper, "I believe you". She stayed wrapped in his arms for what felt like a million years before he brought her to his vessel's apartment. 

There, he realized she had fallen asleep. As Gabriel tucked Y/n into the bed, a tear ran down his face, for he felt guilty for the death of y/n's parents. He left the room and laid down on the couch, he sat there for 2 hours before he was interrupted by violent screaming. He ran to the bedroom to see y/n sitting up sweating and crying. "Oh sweetheart!" He said wrapping her in his arms, "everything is going to be okay". He stayed there until he heard the soft hum of sleep, as he started for the door a voice stopped him.

 "Gabe?" She said weakly.

"Yes sugar?"

"Will you stay with me?"

"Of course" he changed into a pair of boxers and a shirt and climbed under the covers, wrapping his arms around Y/n. He stayed with her all night with her in his arms. He loved her, what else was he supposed to do?

A/n: hey guys!! Sorry this is short and I've been gone, but I have been working in a new book!!! It will not be about supernatural but might have a few references. You I'm really excited about this and have put alot of work into this so stay tuned for more information!!!