Chapter 4 - Abducted

(A/N: Author-san, again. This chapter includes violence physical and psychological... You've been warned~)

You sit on a bench in the park of Seasoning City, eating some Tomoyaki you recently bought from a store nearby. "He's almost half an hour late... Damn this stupid brat..." Shoving the last piece of your meal inside your mouth you start tapping nervously on the floor. Waiting, the thing you hated most, but something is odd... You have a bad feeling somehow, something is brewing, something really bad...

"Black Pepper-sama!" A male voice catches your attention, you look behind your shoulder to see an average looking boy running towards you. He's in your class but because of his appearance he nearly vanishes in the masses.

You raise an eyebrow of yours. "What's up...?", you don't know the males name, but it doesn't bother right now. What bothered you was the thing he said breathlessly. "You... Must go back... To School... Red Pepper... Kidnapped... The boy... You met a few days ago... He's using him as a bait for... White T Poison... I don't know what they'll... Do to him..."

Immediately jumping up, the boy in front of you flinches. "Tell me... WHAT exactly happened..." You command, grabbing the boy's hand, heading in the direction of your school, "Show me where they're hiding."

The male, that struggles to follow you just nods lightly as you drag him with you. Keep calm... Keep calm... If you're too upset you can't fight properly. They'll regret this, YOU make them regret this.

~~~

As you two arrive at the school, you let go of the boy, who stumbles. "I-I-I think they're in the b-basement... So... I'm really sorry, Black Pepper-sama...", the male shivers, "I'm too scared to go with you... I'll take my leave."

Releasing the last word of his he flees immediately. "Tch... Whimp...", you grind your teeth. Holding your Shinai in fighting position you approach the side entrance to the basement. Inhaling deeply you try to ease your heart beat a bit, then you open the doors slowly and quietly.

First you checked the hall, if any enemy is there, gladly they didn't patrol this part of the basement. As you rush behind a corner you hear footsteps closing in, you hide under a table, browsing your environment. Two male students walk by, you could hear their conversation.

"Hmm... I don't really know why our leader wants to meet White T Poison... " The other one slaps the one who spoke first on the back of the head.

"It's totally obvious! He always asks Black Pepper on a date and she always turns him down. Then there were rumors about her having a crush on White T Poison... Red Pepper-sama just wants to eliminate a love rival. Plus nobody would ever dare to touch our leader when he defeated this enormously strong White T Poison."

"Ohhh... Now I got it... Tch. All this shit for a girl... But this boy we've abducted, why him? I mean, why would ANYONE come to save HIM?"

"The rumors say that White T Poison appeared the first time when the Black Vinegar delinquents have abducted him."

"Oh, they're friends?" The other one shrugs with his shoulders. "Nobody knows..."

They walk around the next corner, checking if everything's safe, you come out of your hiding spot. Dusting yourself off, you head in the opposite direction. "Why didn't Mob tell me this before? Damn, this stupid brat...!", you think as you go deeper, deeper inside the enemy's territory.

You quickly hide behind a corner as you saw one enemy student approaching, you stopped your breathing, so no sound would be heard from you. "I need more information, that boy from before wasn't the best help. This one is alone, I should be capable of defeating him quietly and get more information. Even if I have to torture him...", you think again. When the distance between your enemy and you was close enough, you slapped his neck, making him unconscious. Just a quiet gasp was heard as you hit him.