Chapter 11 - "OPS"

(A/N: Little trigger warning here. And sorry for not updating THAT long of a time. Man, the year flew by like nothing, so much has happened! I'm sincerely sorry about that. I hope you're still interested and forgive this useless author ^^')

Ritsu wakes up in a white room, a bitter taste on his tongue. He starts opening his eyes, just to shut them immediately, the bright light hurts. He feels bonds clinched to his body, on his wrists, ankles, also on his torso.

"W-What...?"

"Oh, rise and shine, young boy." A deep dark voice fills Ritu's mind, he tries to locate the sound of it. Just to see an older man, mid 30, with a scar on his face, the scar looks rather old.

"W-Why...? Why are you d-doing this again?", the small male tries to speak up, but just whispers his question, causing the man in front of him to rise one eyebrow.

"Again?"

"Y-You... You're from the Claw Organization. D-Didn't we destroy the w-whole division, back then?" Ritsu asks. He looks angrily at the man, sweat falling from his forehead, only to make the man break out in laughter.

"You really think, my organization is something as stupid as these Claw guys?!", he chuckles lightly, "No, no, dear... We don't use psychics as our soldiers..."

His evil glare goes towards the cables, clinched to the boy's head and body. "We use them as an energy source, you could say... We are not so well gifted people...", he chuckles again, "Well, except me... And want to take over the world... Nevertheless... So, normal weapons won't help us achieving our goal. But bigger and stronger weapons take a lot of energy... And this is when your part comes."

While explaining the boy his evil plan, the man went to a lever at the wall.

"What? I-I don't understand anything you're babbling about... What organization...? Taking over the world?", Ritsu asks totally puzzled, he couldn't read this man at all. They way he walks, gestures and his mimics appear to be from a madman.

The boy tries to use his psychic powers. It didn't work at all, so Ritsu gives an evil glare to his abductor.

The man sighs: "Oh my... Where are my manners?", he bows shortly, "My name is Dr. Kyoki... I'm the head of this organization, called 'Organization of Psychic Science', in short: 'OPS'" The doctor grins brightly as he touches the lever. "Now, enough of this cozy chat, I need to take over a world, you know?" And pulls it.

Screams and maniac laughter fill the hall, as lights surround Ritsu. He feels how his power gets sucked out of his body, never had he felt something that painful.

Outside the building.

"Hey Pack-kun, shouldn't espers feel your presence?", you ask your familiar spirit.

"Not when I'm possessing you, your soul works like a camouflage for my spiritual aura."

You are sitting on a tree, watching the two espers slowly approaching the building, where Ritsu seems to be hold captive.

"This is kinda strange...", you mumble into your fist, while chewing on your lower lip lightly.

"What? What is it?" The familiar inside you responds.

"There are no guards outside... Why? This would be totally dumb, and assuming they are adults, they should have thought that through... Maybe..."

"You think it's a trap? We should warn these two boys then?!"

Too late, they already went in.

"Shit, I think I have to follow them, get them out and discuss a new strategy with them. This is totally a trap...", you click your tongue in annoyance, jump off the tree and landing on your two feet, instantly getting down. If somebody is here, that you didn't notice, he shouldn't notice you. "I hope they hear me out... Especially Mob..."