Radioactive Nightmare [REVISED VERSION]

Abandoned Place: Pripyat, only with two major changes.

1: It's a city located on a small island close to the Alicorn Island.

2: The abandonment of Pripyat was not caused by evacuation because of the Chernobyl disaster. Everyone just had to teleport away from the island, and nopony knows who, or what, is the reason.
___________________________
(MUSICAL NOTE and CUPCAKE SPRINKLES are in the living room. MUSICAL NOTE is eating a sandwich for lunch while writing random numbers down, and CUPCAKE SPRINKLES is playing Minecraft on her VR headset.)

Cupcake Sprinkles: Take that, walking haybales! Hiya!😆

(CUPCAKE SPRINKLES punches the couch mere inches from where MUSICAL NOTE was sitting.)

Musical Note: Whoa, that was close!😧

(CUPCAKE SPRINKLES presses a button on the VR headset.)

Cupcake Sprinkles: I'm done playing Minecraft for now. Let's see, I think I'll play-Mortal Kombat!😄

Musical Note: Sweet Celestia!😨

(CUPCAKE SPRINKLES presses another button on the VR headset.)

Musical Note: No no no no NO!!!😱

(CUPCAKE SPRINKLES kicks MUSICAL NOTE in the head, and proceeds to kick and punch other objects in the room for a few minutes.)

Cupcake Sprinkles: Okay, time to finish this bad boy off!😆

Musical Note: CRAP!!😱

(MUSICAL NOTE ducks right before CUPCAKE SPRINKLES shoots at the wall, which only absorbed it. Afterwards, CUPCAKE SPRINKLES takes off the VR headset and sees what destruction she's caused.)

Musical Note: See sister? This is precisely why Mortal Kombat SHOULDN'T BE A VR GAME!!!!!😫

Cupcake Sprinkles: I-think it's best I'm done with VR for the day.😳

Musical Note: Agreed.😐

(CUPCAKE SPRINKLES puts the VR headset in its box, while MUSICAL NOTE finishes up the last bit of her sandwich.)

Musical Note: I'm gonna put my dishes in the sink. Don't take my spot.😉

(While MUSICAL NOTE is heading to the sink to put her dishes in there, CUPCAKE SPRINKLES sees the random numbers MUSICAL NOTE wrote down.)

Cupcake Sprinkles: Ooh, are these teleportation coordinates?😃

Musical Note: NO NO NO THOSE WERE JUST RANDOM NUMBERS I WROTE DOWN!!!!😱

(Before MUSICAL NOTE could get her point across, CUPCAKE SPRINKLES teleported them to where the numbers said, which happened to be up in the sky, and the two started falling to the ground.)

Musical Note and Cupcake Sprinkles: AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!😱

(MUSICAL NOTE's dish lands on the ground but doesn't break until MUSICAL NOTE's head hits it when she falls on the ground, completely shattering the plate. CUPCAKE SPRINKLES hits the ground just a few seconds afterwards. MUSICAL NOTE and CUPCAKE SPRINKLES struggle but manage to get to their hooves.)