Small Thing, Big Problems

Stay tuned till the end for some original concepts for the characters, some old and some young

A few things...

1: This is my new art style for this story. I know it's similar to the MLP G5 leaks, but it's still very different. My favorite part of this design is the wings. They just look so much fuller and more majestic! The blood is now gonna be the color of the pony or animal's eyes, so at least characters like Musical Note who have red eyes will have a much more logical reason as to why they have red blood. Also, this series is one I'm trying to make as canon to the original MLP:FIM as possible. Things can have a different animation style from MLP and still be canon.(*coughs*The MLP Movie*coughs*)

2: Remember how I said that Cupcake's murder spurts would play a big role in the future? By that, I mean the next chapter. It will also reveal one of the dark sides of Cupcake Sprinkles.

3: In this chapter, Diamond will be the main focus. All points where Diamond or another animal is talking are from her perception of hearing.

4: Dear SuperRosey16,

I saw in one of your videos that the nerves in one of your teeth died. I would like to share with you an experience I had that's very similar.

Around 3 to 4 years ago, when I was about ten, I began having a really bad earache. A few hours later, the pain had spread to my tooth as well. My mom tried to give me pain relief medication, but that didn't help. She then took me to the doctor for my earache, and he said that something might be wrong with my nasal cavity, and he prescribed some nasal spray. Unfortunately, that nasal spray contained something I was allergic to, so my cheek puffed up like I had a ball in it. My mom then took me to the dentist, and it turned out one of my baby teeth was being pushed out. I had it removed, and all was well for a few hours. A few hours later, all the symptoms returned again, so my mom had to take me to a professional dentist. As it turned out, when my tooth was being removed, the dentist drilled down so far that he killed the nerves in my tooth, so I had to get a root canal. So if you thought what you went through was hell, you haven't met me yet.

Yours truly, Baconforbreakfast425

5: The chapter you're about to read is based on a true story. A few years back, after the root canal incident, I got a Rainbow Dash doll from my grandparents. I loved it so much, and took it everywhere with me. I had watched pony customization videos on YouTube, and decided to make my Rainbow Dash doll a custom. I named her Tiki Wiki. However, shortly afterwards, I had the same nightmare two nights in a row. I was at a playground on the top of a tall building. I started hearing two strange voices telling me to jump off. The first sounded like a sweet young boy, while the other spoke in a darker, almost demonic tone. Eventually, something pushed me off the edge of the building, and then I woke up. I put the doll away in a bag of other stuffed animals for a while. After a few weeks, I remembered that the nightmare only started happening after I had drawn her new cutie mark, so I thought cutting it off would end it all. However, when I checked the bag, the custom wasn't there. I'm constantly worrying about where it is now. And yes, all of that actually happened.