The Final Showdown, Part 1

(We start out this first part in a small purple room with a checker patterned wall, illuminated by a single flickering light on the ceiling

(We start out this first part in a small purple room with a checker patterned wall, illuminated by a single flickering light on the ceiling. However, this room is not empty. ROSELILY is looking through papers put onto a small chart. She has a worried expression on her face as she is doing so.)

Roselily: Come on, come on! I've been in this hell for three weeks, and I've still found nothing! She has to have a weakness. Everything does! *groans* If I don't find her weakness soon, me and my mind are done for!😣

(ROSELILY facepalms and begins to rub her head, grunting in pain. All this stress is making her brain hurt. However, deep down she knows that she can't give in. Not this time around. She stops rubbing her head, takes a deep breath in and out, and gets focused.)

Roselily: I'm gonna have to try and observe her closer. I know it's dangerous, but I can only hide here for so long. I need to do this.😔

(To ROSELILY's unawareness, her horn was beginning to be enveloped by a green magic flame. BABY DOLL was beginning to take over once again.)

Roselily: And given I'm now on her turf, it's only a matter of time before she takes control again. When she does, who knows what she'll do?😣

(ROSELILY takes notice of the fact that BABY DOLL is gaining control again when her eyes start to emanate a greenish glow. She is absolutely terrified by this fact, knowing that her cover was about to be blown.)

Roselily: *gasps* No, no! This can't be happening right now!😨

(ROSELILY tries her hardest to fight back against BABY DOLL's takeover. However, her efforts do all but nothing. Any magic she tries to use to dispel her is just sucked up by the magic flames. All ROSELILY can do is just watch and prepare for the worst. As the flame is about to engulf her entire horn, a throbbing pain fills her head and then her chest. Sparks begin to fly out of her chest as she holds it in pain, crying from it, and begins levitating off the ground. She is unable to fight back BABY DOLL's magic as she is engulfed in a magic sphere.)

Roselily: HEEEEEELLLPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!😫

(Magic begins to flow out of ROSELILY's chest heavier than ever before, and it directly fuels the spell that ROSELILY is forced to cast. The magic sphere shoots out six magic beams towards unseen places, disappearing after about ten seconds. After this happens, BABY DOLL lets go of her control on ROSELILY, her work with her for now being complete. The whole room is engulfed by emerald green light, and ROSELILY floats to the ground. The emerald light clears, and ROSELILY is laying on the ground crying.)

Roselily: Why does this happen to me of all ponies? Why did I have to deal with all this trauma from fillyhood to now? I-I've never had the chance to live a normal life. I just wanna be myself. I need somepony to save me from this. Maybe an angel, the nicest angel there is, will come to my aid. No matter who's out there-I need somepony to rescue me... *inhales sharply* Whoever it is, do it quickly.😰