Once Upon A Sunglow

Abandoned Place: The Sunglow Cruise Liner
________________________

(It is a sunny day in Hay Louis, and everypony is having the time of their life

(It is a sunny day in Hay Louis, and everypony is having the time of their life. Why is this? Because this particular day is the day of the Neo-Gen Festival. This festival is a day where everypony in Hay Louis gathers together to celebrate all the ponies born in the past year. It is, in many Hay Louis residents' minds, the most amazing day of the year, with the most elaborate festivities most Hay Louis residents ever see. It is by far a joyous day. MUSICAL NOTE and CUPCAKE SPRINKLES are two of the ponies attending the festival. Given that LAVENDER had just given birth to 8-BIT a week prior, it is understandable that the two would attend. Another reason is that MUSICAL NOTE is scheduled to perform at the festival right as the sun completely sets, bringing a beautiful end to the festival. However, it is only just morning and the festival's start, so she and CUPCAKE SPRINKLES are just enjoying the festival and celebrating the fact they are now aunts. CUPCAKE SPRINKLES is levitating a vanilla cupcake with light blue frosting and rainbow sprinkles, while MUSICAL NOTE and her are just having a conversation.)

FYI: Neo means new. It does not mean the guy from the Matrix.

Cupcake Sprinkles: So, are you excited for your performance tonight, Musical?🙂

Musical Note: Yep. The last performance I've done is that obscure one for a birthday party in Hollow Shades. Even then, I was just resinging a song I'd sang for my first ever performance on the beach.😄

Cupcake Sprinkles: Yep, I remember that day. That was not only your first performance. *starts whispering* That was the day we were sucked into the weather barrier and discovered the Alicorn Kingdom. *stops whispering* This will be your first big performance since your performance in Manehatten a while back.😉

Musical Note: Yep, those were old times. I still remember them like the back of my hoof.😊

Cupcake Sprinkles: We've definitely changed a lot since then. Now, I have a cupcake to eat!😄

Duck Pond: YAAAAAAAAASSS!!!😃

(DUCK POND swoops by fast like a lightning bolt and steals CUPCAKE SPRINKLES' cupcake, leaving her just levitating dead air. CUPCAKE SPRINKLES looks on in shock and anger, all while MUSICAL NOTE struggles to contain her laughter.)

Cupcake Sprinkles: Oh come on!😠

(MUSICAL NOTE finally gives in and falls on the ground laughing, much to CUPCAKE SPRINKLES' dismay.)

Musical Note: I'm sorry! *laughs*😂

Pixel Sword: Are you okay, Musical?😕

(MUSICAL NOTE stops laughing and sees PIXEL SWORD and LAVENDER, who is holding 8-BIT, standing in front of her and CUPCAKE SPRINKLES. MUSICAL NOTE promptly stands up and brushes the dust off her shoulder.)