Just Experience Life

Abandoned Place: Forbidden Trail___________________________(A pegasus couple is walking on a trail in the woods

___________________________
(A pegasus couple is walking on a trail in the woods. The male is dark green with golden eyes and a turquoise mane fading into white, while the female is pink with baby blue eyes, a blond mane, and is wearing a blue headband. They are just nearing a point where the trail diverges into two when the female hears a call from the woods.)

???: Hewwo?😣

Female Pegasus: Honey, did you hear that?😧

Male Pegasus: I didn't hear anything.😕

???: Hewwo?😣

Female Pegasus: It sounds like someone saying hello.😕

Male Pegasus: We're very close to a busy sidewalk and road, honey. Literally anyone could've said hello.😲

???: Hewwo?😣

Female Pegasus: I'm gonna go investigate. That pony could need our help.😲

(Before MALE PEGASUS can protest, FEMALE PEGASUS runs down the left trail, ignoring a crimson sign saying Warning: Positively do not enter.)

Male Pegasus: Honey, come back!😨

(Back on the view of FEMALE PEGASUS, she continues to run down the trail, looking for the desperate cry. At one point a strange ripple appears where FEMALE PEGASUS runs through, as if she had just entered some kind of magic shield. It is then that she sees a lavender pegasus filly with a white mane and her back facing FEMALE PEGASUS, causing her to stop running.)

Pegasus Filly: Hewwo?😣

Female Pegasus: Oh my gosh, it's a child.😧

(FEMALE PEGASUS runs up to PEGASUS FILLY, and then places her hoof on her shoulder.)

Female Pegasus: Hello, little girl. Are you lost?🙂

(PEGASUS FILLY slowly turns her head towards FEMALE PEGASUS, revealing her eyes to be all black with red pupils. FEMALE PEGASUS backs away, terrified. PEGASUS FILLY stands and turns to face FEMALE PEGASUS. She then reveals her true form, a peach earthpony filly with a coral white mane and the same red eyes. Deep down, FEMALE PEGASUS knew that this was the end.)

Female Pegasus: Honey, I-I love you.😣

(The strange filly reveals a mouth of needle like teeth and lunges at FEMALE PEGASUS' neck. As the filly bites into FEMALE PEGASUS' neck, FEMALE PEGASUS lets out a bloodcurdling scream, alerting MALE PEGASUS, who was right where she left him.)