Different Perspectives [REVISED VERSION]

Abandoned Place: STORY TIME!!!

A long time ago, in the small town of Hay Louis, a house was built on the town's outskirts. The first owner of the house was an alleged gypsy by the community, and was also a fortune teller. The homemaker had placed a mirror in the house, which he found in the forest one day. The mirror sometimes emanated a black glow, and if touched caused serious pains. Just a day after purchasing the house, the gypsy disappeared due to unforeseen circumstances. The house went a month without being sold, before it was sold to a family of four with five pets. The very next day, the whole family disappeared as well. The pony selling the house decided to move himself, his pregnant wife, and their pet bird into the house. The next day, they disappeared too. Their baby was found outside the home, and grew up to become an extreme hater of water despite having it in her cutie mark. She  was a generally normal filly at first, but after tragedy struck and she lost all her friends, she changed drastically. She grew her hair out to cover her face and constantly believed that something only lasted one week. Rumors began to circulate that she was cursed by the mirror shortly before she was found. The house was made invisible and a fence was put around it to ensure that nopony would be harmed by it again. That is, until this fateful day, which, fellow reader, is where our story begins.
___________________________

(MUSICAL NOTE and CUPCAKE SPRINKLES leave their house, with CUPCAKE SPRINKLES being in disguise

(MUSICAL NOTE and CUPCAKE SPRINKLES leave their house, with CUPCAKE SPRINKLES being in disguise.)

Musical Note: *breathes deeply* Aah, it sure is nice to be out enjoying nature in all its beauty.😌

Cupcake Sprinkles: Like I say, you can never be outside too often.😊

Musical Note: Even in the blistering cold winter where blizzards are common in Hay Louis and being outside for too long can result in extreme frostbite?😄

Cupcake Sprinkles: Yes, even in that weather.😉

(DIAMOND jumps out of MUSICAL NOTE's mane and runs into the underbrush.)

Musical Note: Eh, she probably saw a mouse or something.🙂

(DIAMOND swings from a vine yelling Tarzan style.)

Musical Note: Or not.😳

Cupcake Sprinkles: Leopards are wild animals.😄

Musical Note: Changing the subject, have you ever wondered how rednecks act when they can't cry in an emotional situation?😄

Cupcake Sprinkles: Try me. How bad can it possibly be?😉

Musical Note (in country accent): Why can't I get a darn tootin' tear out? Maybe a little moonshine will make the water come out! WHOO! WHOO!😆