Blind

"Oi! Blake! Cover me!" Ginny screamed as she circled the hoops.
"You got it!" I yelled back, following close behind her.
Snatching the Quaffle under her arm, Ginny turned a quick left back toward the nearest hoop. Defending her, i caught the whizz of a bludger to our right and kicked it out of the way. Practice was going great and my broom skills were really improving. 
Untill Johnson, ran me out of the pitch.
Spinning out of control, I ended up stuck inbetween the bleechers with a broken broom.
"Oi! Johnson! are you blind" I screamed, trying to wiggle free of the wooden benches.
"Gee, Carter why dont you ask yourself. after all, you were in my way" she yelled back.
Grabbing both ends of my broom stick, I showed her the split wood. "What do you suppose I do with this?" I questioned.
"Not Play" She stated' a smile playing at het lips.
"Let me tell you something Johnson......" I pointed up at her, anger boiling inside of me. Fred however, stopped me short, knowing how this was going to end up. In a fight.
"Dont be stupid Johnson. We cant bench one of our best players." Turning toward me, Fred stated, "You can just use my old one, Alright?"
Shrugging my shoulders, I peered up at Fred and said "sure" 
Sitting out the rest of practice, I waited for Fred to exit the locker room at the end. Waiting way longer then I had to, I pushed the doors open and walked in.
Honesly, how long does one guy need?
"Fred? I whispered.
Turning the cornor, I peered behind a set of cupboards. There I saw Fred, wet and shirtless with his back to me, toweling off this hair. Tip Toeing up behind him,I reached up and screamed into his ear.
"Oi!Weasley! Take forever?" 
Jumping and spinning towards me, Fred grabbed ahold of my shoulders trying to steady himself. However, the floor was to wet and I was to small to keep us both up. So we both fell.
Landing on top of me, Fred gave me a shocked look.
What are you doing in here?" 
"I need you and your broom out on the pitch helping me practice." I stated, poking him in the chest.